THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, May 16, 2016

THE SATAN II MISSILE - RUSSIAN VENGEANCE FOR OUR MEDDLING IN THEIR BACKYARD

Folks - this is not good:

 
We have nothing to counter it.  Nothing.  If we continue to rattle their cage, I would not be surprised if they use this on us, before we can get our crap together to come up with something to counter this.

1 comment:

  1. THIS moment is just to uncanny and can't be coincidence. Here is what I just got up to come share and here is this particular post/subject at the top of the page. Right now, my heart/spirit is on fire and I stopped what I was doing to come tell everybody we need to STOP bickering amongst ourselves here. It's getting bad. I was watching this with a heart that's just about to bust! So, in answer to the question, "what can we do in the face of the subject of this post". Let's do what these folks did. The 1/2 hour ending or so is so spiritually powerful I can only beg you to stop what you're doing and watch. This is a new version of the film. Get ready for an infusion of Light. It's yours for the taking.

    http://mormonflix.com/the-cokeville-miracle/

    ReplyDelete