THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, May 20, 2016

NARCISSISTS PROJECT THEIR OWN SINS ONTO OTHERS

Joseph Smith and the Savior kept driving this principle home:

 
That which you (falsely) accuse others of, you most likely are guilty of yourself.
 
There are a few people in my family that actually accused my father of killing my mother when she died from DVT after spending 12 hours in a car on a trip to Utah (and not getting out to shake it off).
 
These false accusers are real pieces of work - and most likely capable of doing these very things themselves - up to, and including abortion.  These crimes against the nature of God - are then projected onto a human and imperfect man (my father), but not a murderer - by any stretch of the imagination.

This gal is nailing it down.  I would love to spend a lot of time around her.  Her intelligence is off the charts - and her politics and thinking are right down my alley.

Here is the principle in Romans 2:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment