THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

THE FREAK SHOW IN ONE WEEK......

These freaks want a revolution - and they most likely will get one.  Sad thing is, a lot of innocent people will get hurt in the process.

Damnable children of hell.  I hold those who voted that sack of ________ in to office complicit in the hell that will be brought upon this nation.  They are doing this on purpose to incite riot.  A callout or other event to bring this to a close cannot happen soon enough for me:

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/57217-end-times-prophecy-manifesting-in-obama-s-transgender-edict

A generation of vipers shall NOT escape the damnations of hell.

4 comments:

  1. I can't help but think that people some how, deep inside, knew there was something evil-creepy about this guy and voted for him anyway. I can't help but have the same attitude and yet maybe I shouldn't for the Savior's sake. I am too frustrated with being subject to the lowest common denominator of God's
    creations, and have little empathy for the enablers and useful idiots.

    That said, I think the creature is really trying to create enough discontent as to foster some homeland terrorist activities to take place even if the black opts devils guide some dupe to do a another bombing somewhere. Who know's what their anterior goal maybe. I would like to know what Skousen's story would be on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this is something you would like to post on your blog.

    https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little side note. Since target made their infamous decision for their restroom policy. Their stock has dropped about 25%. This morning in their quarterly report, they reported slowing per store sales. I have an ethics question. Would it have been wrong to have bought some put options on their stock and profit from their immoral and just plain stupid decision?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As of yesterday, the retailer known as Ross has now joined Target and Obama. I smell orchestration.

    ReplyDelete