THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

I SMELL A SUMMER TRIP COMING ON - THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH THE INCREASED BLOG ADS

 Anyone looking forward to seeing the east coast this summer?:


Jessica,

I drove from Seattle to attend your uncle’s funeral – sorry to witness such a ridiculous breakdown of freedom in this country.  I am indignant – and I can only imagine how your family felt.

I am supporting your cause by donating the proceeds from my blog (the wood zone).  So far, I am at the $500 dollar mark since Feb 8th and will ship another blog ad payment (about $300) to any address you would like in order to support family travel to DC. 

Chances are good I may travel with my family out there to support this event outright.  We were in DC last summer for a week and felt like we only scratched the surface.  Besides, the younger kids have complained that I am an aerospace engineer and they have never flown on a plane before…..  I have more shoes that are dusty, as well…..

Thanks for all you are doing for the cause of freedom.  I feel like it could have been me there on the side of that highway if circumstances brought me soundly into the conflict.

Regards,

(Iraq).



" Federal tyranny is the business of ALL states. Stand against tyranny and unite. ALL AMERICANS."
Calling in all National Directors, State Directors, Admin's, Teachers, Patriots, Housewives, Oath Keepers, Firefighters, ][ ][ ][ %rs, EMS, Leo's, Constitutionalists, senior citizens, Active Military & Veterans, the young, the old, any race or religion, or anybody who will stand up for their rights and have their voice be heard.


My name is Jessica Edgar. I am the niece of LaVoy Finicum who was recently ambushed and murdered on hwy 395 in Oregon by the FBI and Oregon State Police. Our family is requesting a full investigation of the individuals involved in the shooting and the people that made the call to do so. We also have many men in prison that need to be home with their famililies. WE WANT JUSTICE.

Our family would be honored to have you attend our gatherings in Washington D.C. in July this year. It will be a three day event. I hope to see you all there!!!!

Details of the events:

Sunday, July 24, 2016 3pm - 8pm
HAINS POINT PICNIC AREA (East Potomac Park), DC
Site, Loop:B - PM, HAINS POINT PICNIC AREA
Site, Loop:D - PM, HAINS POINT PICNIC AREA
We will be having a rally/patriot picnic with great speakers including:
Jeanette Finicum
Thara Teeney
John Moore
Michelle Fiore
Sheriff Mack
and more to be determined.

Monday, July 25, 2016 10am-5pm
Stand by me for Liberty Community March to honor the men and women who have fought for our FREEDOMS.
We will be marching from Veteran Memorial to Veteran Memorial starting at Constitution Gardens to honor those who have fought and died for our Freedom. We encourage all who come to bring a wreath or flowers to dress the sites.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 10am - 5pm
Stand by me for Liberty Community March Calling all Americans who Stand for Freedom and Liberty.
We welcome all Americans, no matter what you are fighting for, to stand together as one, to show the unity of all Americans who want to restore our constitution and make our country great again.
We will start at Constitution Gardens and end at the White House. This march will be about 1 1/2 - 2 miles.

I would like to add more speakers to our list so please contact me if you would like to be considered to speak on one of these three days.
Jessica Edgar
303-500-9042
standbymeforliberty@gmail.com

It would be quite helpful if anyone who can afford it, to donate to the traveling of Jeanette and Thara Teeny. Please contact me by phone at 303-500-9042

You have nearly three months to prepare for your trip to DC.
No excuses this time.

More details coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment