THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

JUDGE NAPOLITANO FOR SUPREME COURT

I think this guy gets the Constitution.  I think he, and people like him, need to be at the top levels of power.  Why do we have the dolts that we have running the show - and NOT him??:

https://www.facebook.com/UncleSamsChildren/videos/494805187382152/

Man, we are so far off the rails, it is not funny.  You cannot put old wine into new bottles - so get ready for a civil action to attempt to correct this mess.

3 comments:

  1. The judge rocks! I watch him on Varney & Company all the time. The man is brilliant, honest, and knows the law inside and out. And he can explain it so well so that we understand what's going on right now, he surely has to be one of Hitlery's worst nightmares when he breaks down the email scandal. I hope the Russians release their 25,000 emails they say they hacked from her. Yes, I would love to see him on the Supreme Court. What a great day for America! One of the last few nice ones we'll have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Russians will not release anything. That is their leverage against her. Plus they hate Trump more, so they'll just wait until the Hildebeast is elected and then they'll blackmail her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. Great. Yep, we're toast. God please come rescue us from the Darkness that surrounds us.

      Delete