THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

DEUTCHE BANK JUST DOWN-GRADED AGAIN

Once this girl lets loose, it will flush all kinds of capital out of Europe.  The Douche Bank debacle will be the "Lehmann Bros" of 2016.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-liberal/2016/05/moodys-downgrades-deutsche-bank-now-two-steps-from-junk-another-lehman-crisis-to-hit-the-world-2529173.html

I am expecting a collapse this year, complete with rioting and general social and economic collapse.

Buckle up - and make sure your debts are paid off.  I just took another loan out against my 401K to make sure I am not running my wind mill operation on credit (401K loan default is not debt, other than against a future tax load if your job dries up and you cannot repay it).

This is not tax advice - just what I am doing to make sure I am not carrying installment or credit card debt.

1 comment:

  1. People I think it's time to buy your oil in bulk. Minimum is 12 quarts per person.

    I don't believe the call out will happen until June or July 2017 but I know Julie Rowe said food prices will escalate after the eq/stock crash. I think we might have a few months to really bulk up on things like oil, olives, cocoa, candy, tomato sauce, soups, chili, meats etc.

    Keep your freezer, fridge and pantries stocked full. And your car tank full with some extra gas stored at your house.

    1 year food storage should already be in everyone's home but it's the 90 days food that will keep everyone happy when the world goes weird. (Remember only a few people know this is happening, the rest of the world will believe this banking glitch will be fixable by printing more money, they will go on with life as normal, using credit cards to get them through until the government approves a new budget)

    Time to get a few chickens and grow a garden.

    ReplyDelete