THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, May 30, 2016

JOSEPH AS IMHOTEP

This is a really exciting documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSKR8UNMG9w

I like the idea of the granaries.

3 comments:

  1. I doubt they will find Joseph in egypt!

    Exodus 13:19 And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Joseph who's most likely resurrected and entered into his exaltation? I doubt they will find him too.

      But ya know what? I've always thought it the height of arrogance by modern man to dig people up who were buried by loved ones. Just because it was a long time ago doesn't give us the right to desecrate graves in the name of archaeology! So wrong to dig folks up just to make the case that, no, they didn't have Tupperware back then to keep hot dog buns fresh for days.

      I'm going to leave instructions to make sure my middle finger is displayed prominently across my chest in the event I get dug up later. The other hand will be clinging to a Tuppwerware bowl full of hot dog buns.

      Delete
  2. Just discovered this gal! Lauren Daigle. What a voice so honest and pure. Enjoy her talent! She really sings to God! This video has had 9 million views!

    https://youtu.be/n_aVFVveJNs Trust in You




    ReplyDelete