THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, May 13, 2016

A NON-MEMBER HAS A VISION OF MORMON TENT CITIES

Got this teaser off of LDSAVOW newsfeed, and I do not have more.

Sounds intriguing.  There will be many from many places and many walks of life who end up with the Saints.  God is no respecter of persons - BUT He DOES care about obedience and those who are feeling after Him in their lives.  He will force no man to heaven:


Since I was 13, God has been showing me things about the future, most of which have occurred now. I am not LDS (yet) but a series of dreams, visions and strong feelings have introduced me to the LDS faith. Last year I had a strong vision...I was traveling through a tunnel it seemed and I reached a Tent City with white tents everywhere. Please note here that I have only been introduced to LDS over the past month or so. The vision was clear and a voice said, "A place of refuge, the Mormons, ..

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I don't know. The voice saying "Mormons" when "A place of refuge, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" would've been more accurate. And saying "I reached a Tent City". This could be a troll having fun with Avow members and then again maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do follow AVOW and I read this post last night. It was one of the best posts I've ever read. And a confirmation of what I have always believed...ie..Tent cities will occur, and will be places of refuge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get her permission to spread her post beyond AVOW? Imagine how she would feel to know that it was out there for everyone to see now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANYONE can sign up for AVOW and see what's there. Is she totally ignorant of this fact when she chose to share to begin with? It's a copy/paste world people. Wake up. Besides, IRAQ didn't disclose her name but may have drummed up free publicity to make the owner of AVOW even richer.

      Delete
  4. Read this from the History of the Maccabbees and got the chills. I've been studying and searching and I am truly convinced the Mark of the Beast will be an oath concerning the 7th Sabbath Day worship. We can be physically forced to take a chip of some sorts but never forced to speak with our own lips against the Most High even to the point of death. It has to be a choice that no one can take from us.

    We can all speculate who the modern king would be.

    1 Maccabees 1:41-51 Then the king wrote to his whole kingdom that all should be one people, 42 and that each should give up his customs. 43 All the Gentiles accepted the command of the king. Many even from Israel gladly adopted his religion; they sacrificed to idols and profaned the sabbath. 44 And the king sent letters by messengers to Jerusalem and the cities of Judah; he directed them to follow customs strange to the land, 45 to forbid burnt offerings and sacrifices and drink offerings in the sanctuary, to profane sabbaths and feasts, 46 to defile the sanctuary and the priests, 47 to build altars and sacred precincts and shrines for idols, to sacrifice swine and unclean animals, 48 and to leave their sons uncircumcised. They were to make themselves abominable by everything unclean and profane, 49 so that they should forget the law and change all the ordinances. 50 "And whoever does not obey the command of the king shall die." 51 In such words he wrote to his whole kingdom. And he appointed inspectors over all the people and commanded the cities of Judah to offer sacrifice, city by city.

    Now read Daniel 7:25

    I've been searching for the TRUE Sabbath day and the Jubliee cycle and the more I listen to others, the more it keeps coming back to the Enoch Calendar. Enoch was given it in Heaven, passed it down to his son, Methuselah, who then passed it to his son Shem (Melchizedek), who then gave it to Avram, (Avraham in Hebrew "father of nations").
    And here is the Lord speaking to Moses:

    And all the children of Israel will forget and will not find the path of the years, and will forget the new moons, and seasons, and sabbaths and they will go wrong as to all the order of the years......for they will go wrong as to the months and sabbaths and feasts and jubilees.

    (The Book of Jubilees 6:34;37)

    Brothers and sisters we have to nail this truth down and keep the Lord's true calendar for the 7th day Creation Sabbath, His Sabbatical years to let the land rest from work, His Feasts and His Jubilee cycles.

    I LOVE gardening. This year I decided to NOT till and sow and let my little patch of earth rest. I told the Lord my intentions in prayer in an effort to observe the Shemitah. Here is what happened. A series of the prettiest gentle rains that looked like He was personally watering my garden occurred. I live in a desert region. NONE of my existing fruit trees/perennials have been damaged or frost bitten. We have mega freak frosts here.

    He is the Most High. He is set in His ways and His laws and there is no shadow to His changing. We as a church have not given more thought, time, and study to Israelite customs or we would see these patterns/laws repeated in our own day.

    WHY would the Book of Mormon be an instrument for convincing the JEW that Jesus is the Christ? Because they will readily see the laws/customs from their own history.

    The times of the Gentiles is coming to a close. We've had our chance and blew it. Utah's impending "correction and cleansing" will be the proof in the divine pudding that God is NOT pleased with us as a Church as a whole.

    I REFUSE to be a frog in the pot and so should you!

    ReplyDelete