THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

PRESIDENT BENSON ON OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

How much more will we have to answer for casting aspersions on Joseph, Jesus, Isaiah, Abraham (I have had people tell me he was all screwed up over plural marriage after Jesus affirmed him) and so many others.

Basically, when you have one doing something you object to, but which is sanctioned of God, and you throw them under the bus, you throw the whole lot under the bus.  I think Jesus is a forgiving fellow - but I think He also controls all keys under heaven - so I think those who are arrogant enough to try and call Him out from their morally inferior positions, may just spend a little time in the pokey until they figure it out.  Basically, they will be tormented by the "other accusers" who attempted to throw Him and those who followed the principles of agency in the pre-mortal councils. 

Is it NOT amazing that those who are under demonic control usually end up being in the position of "accuser"?  And the accusations are usually laughable - I mean like, WTH???? laughable....  I have siblings (as I pointed out in an earlier blog piece) who actually accused my dad of murdering my mother.  The head accuser actually convinced about a third of the host of the clan into the delusion, contrarian medical proof, notwithstanding.  Not kidding here.  I would love you to meet my 84 year old father - and then say with a straight face, "Yeah, I think he could have been a murderer 12 years ago as a 72 year old...".  So far from the pale - yet, I know the same kind of garbage flew out of the mouth of the head accuser all those millennia ago - squarely aimed at Jesus, the God of Love.  I can only imagine what kind of accusations they were.  And then, there were the accusations that He was called to bear in the flesh - again by demonically-controlled children of hell, who were hell-bent on taking Him down.  In the end, in their folly, only implementing a plan set in place millennia before, in order to save them from the very hellish act they were committing.  Irony at it's finest.....

So, I would be quite careful about what I have to say about sacred things - and those called to minister in those sacred things.  This includes our Founding Fathers - that critical mass of amazing men who were sent at a critical juncture to turn the world on a better course in preparation for the laying out of the Latter-Day work.

Our words will condemn us - or save us (as we bear testimony and defend the truth) in the last days:

1 comment:

  1. “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

    ReplyDelete