THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

ROD MELDRUM - LITTLE BEAR SPEAKS OF JOSEPH SMITH



I got this from my wife and am going to listen to it on her recommendation.  I love this kind of stuff:

Joseph Smith was known as the "all sewn-up man" because of the attire that he wore of the day.  His people were told Joseph would come with a book before he even came.  The have the square, but need the words of two other tribes.  When they come together then there will be a square over a square, which is the sign of Melchizedek.  He speaks slowly, so you have to listen when you have time.

At 1:07:00 he talks of the sealed plates, there are lots of little gold nuggets in this.  His grandma spoke pure Cherokee and he had to have his uncle translate the things she was teaching him.

Little Bear speaks of the Book of Mormon...asked to speak by Rod Meldrum....https://vimeo.com/116458701

1 comment:

  1. I'm a 1/4 Cherokee and thank God for the Israelite blood coursing in my veins. Can't wait to listen to this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete