THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, April 22, 2016

THE PRINCE OF PERCOCET AND THE KING OF ROCK AND ROLL

We live in a world where you make a name for yourself and you are knighted (Elton John and Paul McCartney) if you are from that side of the pond - or you are from this side and are called Prince, King of Pop or King of Rock and Roll......

Those titles really frost me.  Nothing is further from the truth.  Those titles are reserved for people who were supposed to be in the image of God (living Godly lives - not the debauchery that most are involved in, possibly barring Paul M.).

I just find it ironic that both "Kings" and the one "Prince" are now all dead - due to drug overdoses that were most likely being taken to bring a false sense of "joy" into their lives that possibly following the REAL King would bring into their lives without chemical means......  Just sayin' that, if it were me, I would avoid that self-proclaimed title and maybe wait until it is bestowed by the One whose right it is to bestow that title. 

We live in a false, vain and foolish world that must be reality-checked frequently in order to keep it real.  On that note, some might accuse me of being quite negative.  I am actually EXTREMELY positive and fun to be around.  BUT, I cannot stand being mired up to my waist in the bull-(foe of Coriantumr) that our popular culture spews out.  When I see the charade, I have to come out and lay the truth bare.  It simply is in my programming - and it is a survival instinct that kicks in for anyone who has fallen in the manure digester.......  Our culture is currently treading in it exclusively as of late.

Here is the article from the sludge on Drudge: 
                            http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/22/prince-od-percocet-death/

No comments:

Post a Comment