THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

THIS WILL CURDLE YOUR BLOOD......

My Jewish friend just came back from his California assignment for the real Passover on this of the mother of all years (50th, 50th Jubilee year).

Indeed, while the rest of us celebrated our pagan easter a month ago on the wrong calendar date (the Julian calendar does not account for the Jewish calendar leap month, that most are not aware of), he broke bread on the real day, two days ago.  This is why, when it talks of 1260 plus 1260+30, the second 3.5 year/42 month/1260 day period when war is poured out upon all nations has that extra 30 days thrown in there.  It is NOT random - it accounts for that extra leap month that just happens to coincide with the Jubilee, Jubilee year (the two do not normally sync by natural timing). 

It is ALL in the scriptures, along with the timing of the blood moons, etc.  The timing of the wars and Damascus becoming a ruinous heap.  It is ALL there.  We are in it - just as that Jewish boy said last September (the vid showing we had just entered the 13 month war that I posted earlier).  It will end in Jerusalem in October of 2016.

I am so excited to get this over with - and get on to the new phase with the trash at the curb.  I have to say that I do weary of having to constantly chuck it there.  We are awash in trash like a mafioso-induced trash strike:

Image result for picture of NYC trash strike
  

Here is the original piece that chilled my blood.  When I heard of this Prince (of darkness) death thing on the date it was on, I kind of sensed something as afoot - just like when bummer went to Jerusalem on Passover in 2013.

This gal kind of nails it down.  The baal thing on the harp at the temple to baal ceremony was pretty freaky:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRW-0DitGhY





No comments:

Post a Comment