THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

THE VEDIC TRADITION OF A GREAT RULER RETURNING AND BRINGING PEOPLE FROM THE INNER WORLD TO POPULATE THE EARTH`

This is interesting stuff.  I am not sure about all of it, but this one point was interesting:

In light of what Spencer had to say.

The Hopi claim their ancients came from the underworld.

Here is a reference to those large grapes Spencer speaks of.  I have met him.  He does not seem like a liar or someone who would make stuff up.  I have fact-checked several things he has said (via my wife) and he is spot on - and inspired.  I am not skeptical of people - I take them at face value until they prove that I need to act otherwise, even though I regularly get burned.  I would rather live in this manner, than live as a skeptic.  It does cause me to "move along" quite often, always looking for people that are "real".  Hard to do with so many fakes out there.

Anyway - here is more from that youtube: 

If these people come from the "north" in order to help build up the New Jerusalem - and the people from inside the earth have large grapes - and Spencer reports large grapes in the NJ, then we may just have our source.  Ah, to have weed-free gardening and without shoveling the manure.  Something to look forward to!  And NOTHING but REAL people.  The fuel that keeps me pressing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment