THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

911 FRAUD - JOHN LEAR SMACKS IT DOWN

I was in Flight Test for two years spending a bunch of time in the jump seat.

I have flown for four hours in a 777 fully functional full cab 5 axis hydraulic flight simulator that my company trains the pilots in and I know enough to know this guy is right.  I only have ground school under my belt and have not flown general aviation or commercial planes - but knew enough from what experience I have to be able to quite sloppily get a 777 in the air and back on the ground without complete airframe loss (just a tail strike).

We may have been duped, folks on the twin towers ......:

http://yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-swears-oath-planes-did-not-bring-towers-down-on-911/

I can say with 100 percent certainty that building 7 did not collapse from fire - but due to implosion.  The Pentagon was attacked by a missile - NOT a plane.  Terrible hoax.

There will be rebellion when the truth comes out.  This may be part of the deception that has been prophesied will come out and cause the people to rise up against the gubmint that screwed them over to suck us into useless wars that cause us to spend our strength and means and bankrupt us, while enriching the gads who thought they could pull a fast one on a gullible populace......

No comments:

Post a Comment