THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE COME COMPLETELY UNDER CONTROL OF THE EVIL ONE

And then they train their children.  I think this is one step down the ladder of depravity from what the Lamanites were involved in as they carried out their genocide on the Nephites who had become weak.

It is sad to see how this nation will end.  I had always hoped better for it.  I really feel that the best hope is beyond the here and now to the New Jerusalem.  The people fully uphold the Gads in power (in and out of the Church) and put their faith in this combination instead of in God. 

I see why Mormon and Moroni were in a state of mourning and warning with all the energies of their hearts, having seen their own peoples go through the hell on earth, that we Gentile must now pass through.

Here is what got me spun up:

    http://www.ijreview.com/2015/03/268678-isis-defector-reveals-jihadi-john/

1 comment:

  1. http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/robert-spencer/hundreds-more-muslim-rape-gang-cases-discovered-in-uk/

    ReplyDelete