THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 20, 2015

TAKING A SHARP KNIFE TO THE NECK FOR GOD - THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM

Hopefully, I can be honest and frank here - and the knife to the neck happens later rather than sooner......  The purpose of this blog is not to debate or slam other religions - just correct error where I find it and disseminate a little truth.  I think with our lying prez constantly talking of the "religion of peace", I have to put something out there to balance out that listing ship of fools.....

I have had co-workers (from Iraq), who were Muslim and fine people.  They fled because they did not like the oppression over there.  They were moderates and fine examples of their faith.  Hard working, moral, kind and honest.  The kind of people you want as your neighbors.  I think they, as moderates, were the exception and not the rule.

Bottom line for me, is that their religion uses force to spread itself as a base doctrine.  If mine did, I would be out - knowing what I know about the principles of Moral Agency.  Jesus said, "Come follow me'.  Very simple - very profound.  It has to be an offering of the heart, freely given, or it is nothing.  The result is worthless, if done any other way.

Here is a great site that kind of puts things in perspective.  Remember, that many of the moderates do not believe or live this way.  For some reason, the hot sun and blasting sand must do something to the mind......  Seriously......:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Myths-of-Islam.htm#women

1 comment:

  1. You do not convert a man by force, but make an enemy.

    You convert by the spirit and make a lifelong friend.

    ReplyDelete