THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, March 23, 2015

ANSWER TO A REPORTER ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT JULIE ROWE



XXXXXX,

Sorry about the twenty questions.  I just do not much like the trolls out there who just want to sow discord and malcontent – there is enough that occurs naturally in the rub of life without people setting about to foment more, right?  It sounds like you are not of that nature.

I too, find it very interesting how Julie’s message has created discord.  My take on it is as follows:  Julie has a strong message that kind of binds several previous “messengers’” messages into one.  There was Iohanni Wolfgramm, Sarah Menet and a few other LDS folk with NDEs and prophetic messages warning of impending calamity in the world.  Many were piqued by their message, but many did not respond because it was a lone voice or two and they did not have anything to relate it to, as we were not hearing dire warnings out of SLC (General Conference, Ensign, etc).

The changer for many people is that probably a majority of people out there (myself included), have been warned in their own personal revelations (dreams, NDE, the occasional waking vision), that things that Julie speaks of are going to happen.  They are too afraid to tell their friends/family that they have had this experience because of strong cultural norms that (I believe erroneously) say that anything of a nature that affects those other than your family MUST come through the proper channels – ie TOP DOWN.  When it comes to Church policy – this IS the case.  When it comes to things that WILL affect your family (BUT, will also affect others collaterally), I believe many people can have personal revelation that points to a common event.  This is perfectly fine to share and warn over, so long as it does not undermine the function of the current leadership.  If asked to stop sharing by a higher up, I believe it should be done out of respect and to preserve harmony within the body of the Saints.

So, when I speak of the “rank and file”, there is much discord within them.  The group I mentioned above can strongly feel and even “know” that something is coming and then there is the crowd who feels that “all is well in Zion” and “we are not hearing it from SLC, so sit down, shut-up and be quiet”.  I have gotten hammered from this crowd.  To the point that I have often felt socially and even to the point of physical threatening where I simply have chosen to attend another ward outside my geographical boundaries while I am in Seattle.  The “all is well in Zion” crowd – the probably crowd that has also inspired Julie to have a security detail wherever she goes – has “too much skin in the game”, so to speak.  This would include houses in the destruction zones, businesses that deal in money and futures and who often are lawyers, doctors, etc.  All of these lives and life-styles will be done away with in the new order of peace and prosperity that is no longer parasitic in nature (those who rely upon others’ misfortunes in order to make a living).  People are addicted to money and things the existing worldly order can bring – so talk of that paradigm being suddenly changed and a new paradigm based on giving all that we have to the poor, living in tent cities for a time, having little to eat as we suffer with indigents who have fled coastal areas currently slated for destruction (after the SLC area is first destroyed), then you have anger and disbelief.  If you look at the reasons they cast Lehi or Samuel the Lamanite out, it was for the same reasons – people railing against those who spoke of destruction of their great cities and the great social order which has been built up around them.  Those railing, failing to look into the recent human past at the former great cities, one piled upon the other, as civilizations have likewise been thrust into the dust heap.

Julie has said that first, SLC will be wiped out.  Then the west  and east coasts will be wiped out, the middle will be wiped out  and the current government will be wiped out as Christ comes upon the scene and establishes a One World Theocratic and Patriarchal Government  based out of the center point of the US (this will differ completely from the existing One World ‘Conundrum’ in that it will not be built up by force or manipulation, but out of people longing for mutual safety and hope from the wreckage from the current attempt using the principles of man that the NWO is attempting in Russia).  This threatens the status quo to the maximum possible.  This is the LDS doctrine – but it is not accepted by most and denied by those at the top, as it seems a little over the top in today’s political climate.

That is how I view things in a nut shell.  This in no way is an official Church position.  Just my personal musings.  It has been prophesied  that the Church will experience great division and internal strife.  We are entering it right now based on this and the whole marriage issue.

Here is a link to most everything I have put out there on Julie Rowe:

Like I said earlier, I am neutral on her.  I have seen her report little else than I have seen already written by others, so I am holding judgment on her until I have something new that I can take to the Lord.  She simply is another witness for what others have said is coming.  I will say that I believe she is COMPLETELY sincere and has no guile in her.  If I were the Lord trying to get a message out through the “back channels”, I would use someone like her to get it done (stuff like this that will largely affect only the USA would not come thru a normalized channel in SLC, as it might freak other people out who will not be directly affected).  I also feel that what she is going thru to get this out there, has been extremely hard on her and she is not getting anything really out of it to offset the “pain factor”, much as Joseph Smith with his message.  The “hassle” factor FAR outweighed the possible “personal gain” factor (attention, fame, monetary reward, etc), which then only leaves you to question personal sanity past a certain point…… 

1 comment:

  1. Even Christ's government seems to have built in checks and balances. Even though he is perfect and Cambridge trusted completely, he has a division of church and state. Out of one of the main cities goes forth the law, and out of the other, the word. (Speaking of old and new Jerusalem's). When I find the Scripture, I will post it, or someone else Can.

    ReplyDelete