THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

OUR LOVELY CHUMP IN CHIEF

If you do not believe that this guy does not hate Israel and is THE poorest choice for the leader of the free world, this ought to convince you.

Absolutely classless - he threw a temper tantrum of biblical proportions and dropped the bomb on Israel.  Everyone knew this existed - this just made it official and will now give other terroristic states the self-justification to "nuke Israel before they nuke us".  He is just running rough-shod like a bull in a china shop.  I have NO respect for him nor anyone else in that whorehouse.  Just makes me sick to my stomach.  How SAD.  What a total freak:

  http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193175#.VRRem2P0Zh0

Man I love this blog...... It has saved me countless dollars on therapy as I rant and rave about all that is not right with the mess in these last minutes of this last day.  In case you haven't missed it, I am getting my licks in while I still have a shred of free speech left.  He is a two-bit homosexual whore, turned cheesy dictator, who is married to a tranny.  He and his puppet master George Soros are not afraid to kill and harrass and intimidate to get what they want.  He is one of the principal anti-Christs of this winding up scene and I would take the shot given assured success - Teancum-style.

Rant off......

oww3

No comments:

Post a Comment