THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 20, 2015

INTERESTING - THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS

I have heard several references to this "three days of darkness" event (including from the Mp), but have never been able to put it into context until now.  We know Sarah Menet said the next big event would be a missile flying from Libya into Israel (and most likely taking out Tel Aviv).

This appears to give sequence to the next events after referencing this Israeli event:
Watch for 2 bombs going off either FROM Israel or TO Israel. This is the next event to take place according to this person's vision below.

Vision to Lisa from 8/11/14:

“I had a vision the other night. I was asking God how we were going to know the darkness is coming. I was trying to see what happens that causes the darkness….I started to see ISRAEL boldly in front of me. The words (which it is rather rare that I ‘see’ words) and then I saw a couple of bombs go off…these were not just bombs but HUGE EXPLOSIONS!! I could not tell if they were going into Israel or if Israel was shooting them, but they were HUGE BOMBS big enough to take out a small city at least. Right after the Lord told me as soon as we see that happen we are going to be within days (if not hours) of the cosmic event that will then trigger the earthquake and 3 days of darkness.

2 comments:

  1. When I last listened to Julie Rowe, on a radio program, she mentioned about how she was shown the earth in darkness. And she had asked her guide if the darkness upon the earth was literal or figurative. She was told that it was both. I wondered about it. But this makes sense; especially the 3 days. It happened in the B of M times before Christ came. Why wouldn't it happen again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne Freeman; Through the Window of Life - page 99.

    I believe the 3 days of darkness is what she saw although it doesn't exactly reference three days. That happened as they were on there way back to the New Jerusalem.

    ReplyDelete