THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 20, 2015

SPENCER OF VISIONS OF GLORY AUDIO INTERVIEW - JOHN PONTIUS UNBLOG MY SOUL CONFERENCE

Folks, this is a gem that I had on my desktop and then it disappeared.  I scrubbed around on the net and could not find a copy of it nor a link to it, and then I found someone had put it on a dreams discussion group on FB.  Woohoo!!

Anyway - it is a pure treat to listen to.  Like I said before, if you are having a bad day and do not have the Spirit of the Lord with you, this is a good quick fix to get you through until you can get to Church, or to get you into a repentant or humble state of mind where you can solve your problem with the help of the Lord.  At least it works for me.....

It is AMAZING to me that people can read or listen to this stuff and have a polar opposite experience from it (frothing at the mouth, near hatred for the man and what he revealed).  These are usually the "Brethrenites" who worship the men, more than the message and the One whom they testify of, who is Jesus Christ.  These are they who proclaim that because it did not come out of the mouth of one of the 15, that it must be completely and categorically wrong and indeed deceiving.  These are they who pretty much are devoid of any personal revelation.  These are they who will be lost when there is a sifting or break in communication from SLC, because they do not know how to read/follow personal revelation, as God intended it:

Here it is:                http://hughvail.com/john-pontius-interview-with-spencer

 

14 comments:

  1. Iraq, I could not agree more with what you have said. Listening to this audio is how I KNOW the spencer is telling the truth and he is an inspired man. Because this man and Pontius speak truth, there is spirit and light that flow from them. Those who cannot comprehend this light, are blinded by the hardness of their hearts and allow themselves to sit in darkness. I care not what others say. This is truth and the testimony of Christ in me. I know light and goodness and this is sweet as can be. Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there any way of downloading it?

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Could one of you guys send me a link for the interview with Spencer that still works?
      Thank you

      Delete
  2. IRAQ the first two paragraphs of this post revealed a heart to loving and kind and nearly brought me to tears. Thank you brother. I so needed to read that encouragement from your inspired heart.

    As far as VOG is concerned. I had one of the worst demonic attacks in my sleep I've ever experienced when I first read the book and was about 3/4 through it. If I didn't know any better, I'd almost think it was the main lackey himself.

    The book is truth. It is a great disturber in his TEMPORARY kingdom. Neighbors if you haven't read it, do. And do so with an open mind/heart, pray first if you have to.

    Secondly, John Pontius, god rest his awesome soul, was a good as they come. I just recently acquired 'Journey to the Veil' that are a compilation of some of his best blogs. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be at a loss for words, you'll rejoice and feel your spirit soar with the truths he reveals about making your Calling and Election. You'll feel inspired to be better and more Christlike today than you were yesterday.

    May all of us be blessed to be gathered out safely. It's gonna be hard. We're gonna lose some of the best. But you know what? I'd rather be in a starving camp full of faithful Saints of the Most High God, singing His praises and holding on to each other waiting upon Him in faith for Manna from Heaven or to take us home, than to have a full belly, all the creature comforts of home, and a mark upon me that says I deny Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Spencer speaks truth I have seen alot of what he has stated, I had a NDE back in 2010. I also felt a powerful spirit while reading VOG. There was one thing in my NDE I did not understand until VOG. I know the Lord lead me to this as an answer to my prayer. I love when you post John Pontius works, hope you will put up more on them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this interview! I would love to reconcile Spencer's Visions with Julie Rowe's information about the saints gathering together in tent cities before the major earthquake. The two don't seem to mesh. Anyone have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite sure how they don't line up.

      Each person had a different experience. "Spencer" clearly stated in his book that he was asked to stay home by the church for very specific reasons. That's not to say that members had gathered themselves together.

      In fact at one point in his book he mentions tent cities when he goes to the Cardston Temple. So he in effect confirms what Julie wrote about.

      Different people, different experiences, both shared. Doesn't make either one right or wrong.

      Delete
    2. If you search using the terms Julie Rowe bipolar you'll find a a lot of info. Some of what she says may be true, but here I am in 2017 and some of her time lines have passed soooooo take it for what it's worth.

      Delete
  5. I loved this interview! I would love to reconcile Spencer's Visions with Julie Rowe's information about the saints gathering together in tent cities before the major earthquake. The two don't seem to mesh. Anyone have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, value each individually as a stand alone for their prophetic value/insights. Do not allow Satan to creep in with doubts. You can do one of two things. Ask each NDE person directly for enlightenment, or go to the Lord with faith to receive a vision/answer to help you gain clarity to settle the matter that troubles you.

      I just prayed for the Lord to bless you with what you seek in faith and sincerity if it be His will. Good luck and God be with you!

      Oh and if you do get an answer from God and are allowed to share, PLEASE enlighten us too! THANKS!

      Delete
    2. Wow, I don't even know how to reply. It surprised and touched me deeply to think that a complete stranger would say a prayer for me. I SO believe in the power of prayer. Thank you so very much for your charity towards me. I will take your advice.

      Delete
  6. Could you possibly repost the link? It says it’s expired :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please repost the link, it has expired and many people could benefit from it that are not currently.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I found a new link for this here:
    http://www.nofearpreps.com/audio-of-spencer.html

    ReplyDelete