THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

THE END OF THE WORLD CONFERENCE - NOT SNUFFED YET

We had a delightful evening.  We had right around 50 adults present - the living/eating areas of the house were stuffed to the gills.  Our hostess was a little nervous because she has been to several of these "Highland Meetings" where apostate stuff has been presented (my wife and I went with her and her husband to the one where Doug Mendenhall presented the Jedi stuff), and I think her concern was the content I would have.  Someone from her Stake Presidency was there (and I think his wife and two of their children).  Presenting material along the lines of saying you can know the exact date of Christ coming to Jerusalem is RADICAL stuff in the given climate of "eat drink and be merry" since "no man knows the hour".  This higher ranking individual did not call me out on any false doctrine (in fact, of all the people there, he and a pregnant guest were the most lasered in on what I had to say) - and I have not gotten a call from the Stake Secretary in my own unit so far, so that is encouraging.....

I also did make the distinction of people (and angels in heaven) not knowing the hour of the final and all-consuming fire that signals the end of the telestial work of this earth (the one that comes when the NJ is caught up to meet the returning City of Enoch).  I would surmise that, because this involves agency and final judgment of God's children, no one can know that hour.  Knowing the hour of the "regional" event in Jerusalem is quite a bit easier.  If everybody and their dog and their tank is headed towards a single location on this earth and two prophets reveal themselves as the ones who are hedging up the way of said horde, then we probably have a dead ringer.  If those two prophets finally are lying dead in the streets and the bloodbath begins of God's chosen people, then you have EXACTLY 84 hours, or 3.5 days.  It will be quite easy to figure out really, in advance.  This logic is not infused with rocket science - though millions upon millions have been so brain washed as to impulsively follow the oft-repeated mantra, "no man knows the hour", even though we have been told so clearly that we must watch and wait......

At the very end, we had one heckler (of sorts) that "crashed the Spirit", who basically said that he had been burned by listening to others who said the same kinds of things of the "end being near" - and basically asking me what made my remarks any different.  I responded that he and his wife needed to have the spirit of discernment in their lives and to find out for themselves.  Nothing matters if the Spirit will not put it's stamp of approval on the message.

I reminded people that I have no keys nor stewardship over any of them - I am just sharing what I have learned because of my experience in the Temple where I was told to warn as I have been warned (D&C 88:81).  I am excited to hear Conference talks in a few short days.  I will be listening for what is not directly said.  I think there will be much that is said without saying it.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear, Iraq.

    I too will be hearing Conference intently. I have said many times, and have even shared it with some FB friends of mine saying that this will probably be the last "normal" GC before these things start to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iraq, just out of curiosity what is the Jedi stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go against the grain here and boldly predict that we are going to see many years of prosperity before the end times begin. Obummer will leave office, some other numb-scull will fill his seat, many will continue to run around saying the sky is falling, we'll find reasons to continually hate the leaders of our nations. Pessimism will continue to grow like a cancer. Darkness, under the guise of fanaticism, is filling the souls of many members of the church, much thanks to Spencer's blasphemous book. The scaffolding of the Odgen temple has been removed (you know what I am referencing), and no major event has taken place that would lead us to believe that the current happenings of the world are any different that what has been happening over the ages. We are still very far away from end time events. I know there is danger in this belief... I stand watch, as many others do... but the good news is, we have a long way to go before it all hits the fan. Enjoy life. Stop filling yourself and others with worry. You may not feel worried, however, you are wasting a lot much time blogging, and researching foolish prophesies from various sources. The only change Comet Elenin brought, was your approach to the gospel. I really enjoyed your blog up to about the time you became an Elenin fanatic, and ever since, its been sad to see the change in you, and your blogging. I'll post again in a few years, when peace is still in the land, and check to see if the sky really has fallen and broken over us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the very end, we had one heckler (of sorts) that "crashed the Spirit", who basically said that he had been burned by listening to others who said the same kinds of things of the "end being near" - and basically asking me what made my remarks any different.......

    Not quite how I remeber it... as I was the heckler. As I remeber you got defensive....when some partial quotes did not support the conclusion.

    Name calling .... and refrences to the spirit do not drown out logic or are responsibility to due dilligence.

    ReplyDelete