THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

HOW TO COME THRU THE COMING EARTHQUAKES WITH GRACE

My wife just gave me a report on new 5+ EQs in Panama and LA, etc.

I have told people that they need to get their EQ game on for this year - 2014, the Year of Change.  Part of this is dedicating our homes and all of our enterprises against the Destroyer which will bring many disasters upon the face of this earth, which will be instrumental in laying the wicked low and for the bringing forth of the ten tribes and many who have been secreted away that will come forward and bring their treasures that will be used to build up the New Jerusalem.

At the end of the world conference, I queried several people if they had brought over an army of Elders to dedicate their home.  I suggested having a get-together at the house with the EQ and then have them all kneel in unison and dedicate the structure.  When doing so, just as with the pronouncement of a blessing, specifics should be stated - mentioning foundations, walls, roof, the electrical, plumbing and going thru each part of the house.

This previous blog post, based on an Ensign article, sums up why this stuff is important:

   http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-great-san-fransisco-earthquake-of.html


No comments:

Post a Comment