THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

STALKING THE BLOOD MOON

I am horribly exhausted - but I am staying up to see this thing.

It is my goal to see all four and the eclipse - weather permitting.

Amy, a blog reader passed this along:

   http://www.latterdayisrael.com/stick-of-efrayim/ten-days-of-awe/

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I found this Days of Awe post to be very interesting, so I went and checked out the Facebook page and blog posts. Some content was very interesting and some was very disturbing. The person who maintains this Latter Day Israel page and blog believes that the Book of Mormon to be scripture, I'm not sure if he/she believes in the rest of our doctrine or that we have living prophets on the earth today. He/she posted how there are rituals in our temples and symbols in and outside of the temple which are pagan and/or Satanic. One post showed a picture of Pres. Monson giving a certain kind of handshake to G.W. Bush. Anyone who is a worthy temple worshipper and temple recommend carrier knows that such is not allowed outside of the temple. The pictures had to have been photo shopped. He/she also advocated celebrating Passover only and forgetting Easter completely. It would be nice to know what this author's connection is to the Church and if he/she believes in Living Prophets, but I just couldn't stomach the disturbing content any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first found the Days of Awe post I thought it was interesting and so I started to check out her other stuff, and it felt off and so I knew it was garbage, but still thought the Days of Awe post to be thought provoking. That is why I sent it to you. I in no way subscribe to anything else she says. Luckily, we can know the truth of all things through the spirit. Sorry if you put yourself out there on this one Iraq. I appreciate your reply though. Pregnancy is going oh so slow, but good.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete