THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

THE COMING DESTRUCTION OF THE UTAH NSA CENTER

It cannot happen soon enough....  Oh, and if you are watching this Mr. Gubberminter, eat your hearts out.....  It will go down just like this:
I live practically next door to it. I have personal witness of the deception used in even aquiring the land and rights. I believe I was supposed to see it so that I would know who was NOT good. I watched money (ak federal grants ...getting thrown at my city and the neighboring cities for years... that were unprecidented. The Mayor of Saratoga Springs at the time was Mayor Timothy Parker...who never asked why? But I did. I asked why all the time...why are they granting free money to this little town to expand... there were dozens of red flags... In my calling at church i saw red flags. Including words said by President Packer at a regional talk at the time...about the original place that the Johnson's Army threatened the saints from for TWO solid years. That historic army camped on the same land so they could moniter the saints in both counties...the same place. I asked everyone in politics at the time...Why did we get federal money to widen roads, build new infrustructure...millions...just handed to us...from the feds...when we could not get the state to look at us. Whether or not you believe me doesn't matter to me. But it was Gary Huntsman who was govenor when it was announced three years before Herbert even ran for govenor....and not long afterwards Gary was offered the chance to be an abassador to China... So he either...took a buy off (who ever quits being govenor? Ever? That is the road to presidential elections. He either took his dream job, as a bribe or as a distraction so he wouldn't see it...Or ...he knew he needed to run to not get entangled with the NSA) either way... it was a tail tucking of epic porportions... Herbert was appointed as govenor when Huntsman headed out. (well maybe that you could point fingers at...but it was already in play) And I also happened to be in DC for my brothers wedding the day they announced they were moving a portion of Camp Meads Spying and Data collection to Camp Williams. It was front page news in the Washington Times. A full year before anyone was reporting on it in SLC. For all I know, besides the govenor...i may have been ground zero for the news. I remember calling from DC all the city leadership at the time...and reading and re reading the story to them over the phone.....and saying... and now you know...why! They were all shocked. None of them knew about it..not even the mayor. I was overwhelmed and scared and stressed out. And I was just a citizen... i was furious at the state and local leadership at the time...and Herert was NOT even on my radar. If you want the honest truth...I don't think any man will ever destroy that building. I honestly... after prayer and fasting and seeking to understand. I believe that building will literally be used by evil intenders to make literally war with the saints. I believe it is prophetic in nature...because President Packer was warning about it...almost mine months before the story leaked in DC. That building is built on a fault line that runs between two counties...when it is stopped I honestly think the Lord will be involved. I have had my own personal experiences that surround that building, enough to say... Evil men want that center...not good men. The bombing you are worried about is FAR more likely to occur out at the weapon grade chemical depot in Tooele, or the Airforce base where we store nuclear grade weapons...up north...or even the plant way up north where we make and sell Rocket Fuel. We have about a dozen high risk sites....before I would ever get to that one.
Here is the scoop on Camp Williams, that once hosted Johnson's Army.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Williams

2 comments:

  1. I also live in Saratoga Springs, and drive past that pile of trash nsa building everyday to and from work. It makes me so sick just the very site of it. No signs saying what it is. They put police patrol cars there so to take the attention away from the building and peoples eyes fixed on their speedometers... can't fool me! The globalists think they will use that for a very long time, but I bet the Lord has other plans that don't fit their timetable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon Huntsman, not Gary; Gary is Gov. Herbert's first name.

    ReplyDelete