THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

TURKEY (NATO) SHOOTS DOWN RUSSIAN JET USING US-MADE EQUIPMENT.....

Yowsa - things over there are getting pretty Syrias.....

Man, this stuff gives me the jitters knowing that Bishop Koyle said that Russia declares war on Turkey, as well. 

I KNOW Putin is a REAL man - and real leaders (like Reagan was) do not screw around.  You take them to the brink - and then they swing.  And the knockout punch can be brutal when it does come.  This is no metro-sexual punch.....  it is more of a "mandibular reset"......  Hmmm..... new term.  I have been on the receiving end of one of these when I was asked to put on a set of gloves in the boys locker room in high school.  The guy with the other set of gloves outweighed me by 100 pounds, was all state lineman and was a state champ shot thrower.  I was the state champ discus thrower and I had just surpassed him in the discus and he was pretty upset.  He wanted to sweep the throwing events and I was putting a damper on his plans even though I was alot more nimble and less bulked.  Well, before I even realized what was going on, he threw a beautiful punch (sucker punched me) and lets just say I could not eat steak for the next month.....  It was legit - he did not technically punch me so he would get thrown out of school - but he nailed me nonetheless.  Russia is the smaller guy here - and they will sucker punch us.  If they do, I hope it is DC - all of it; and preferably when they are in a joint session (how about January 20th).  Beheading the beast would be a fine move and I would be quite happy......  We could then rebuild the Republic or whatever the Lord has in mind (after the civil war that surely would follow and the purging is over).

Just sayin'......

http://news.sky.com/story/1593241/putin-downing-of-jet-a-stab-in-the-back

Thanks bummer for getting us into this hellish mess......

No comments:

Post a Comment