THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, November 20, 2015

A POSSIBLE SPARK THAT IGNITES THE CONFLAGRATION IN THE CHICAGO AREA??

We drove through Chicago/Gary area for well over two hours this summer.  Much of what we saw was ethnic/ghetto areas that I felt better getting out of (knowing how I am viewed being a white guy).

If people are this hacked off about this whole race thing, it will not take long for a bon fire to erupt.  I do not get it - but then the only black/minorities I deal with are not fed up with a system that they largely cannot navigate; being that, those I mostly deal with are college educated and have fled the ghettos themselves to live a comfortable, well-adjusted life in the country away from the dysfunction that has become the black families' lives today (70% fatherlessness in the home, addiction, etc).

So, yeah.  I have ZERO pulse on this thing that is percolating below the surface in America.  The only exposure I got was my neighbor across the street married a stunning black woman (Halle Barry beautiful) and their gangsta relatives would swarm into town from the big city on Holidays and I simply felt like I needed to sequester the kids in the house due to the hip-hugger pants, tats, flat brimmed hats and just plain nastiness.  WAY TOO MUCH for me.  I see a gangsta-type (black, white or Mexican) and my first impulse is to go over pull the rat's pants up around his ears for the atomic wedgie moment and sucker punch him, telling him to get lost...... 

Yep - I know, simply NOT charitable of me.  But, that is how I feel.  See someone without the tats of the same race, but dressed nicely and well-comported and all I want to do is shake their hand and introduce myself.  I think it was PTSD from living in my first fixer-upper house in West Jordan, UT.  I was counting the days until I could my family out of there and developed quite a strong aversion to the gangsta culture......

Here is the article.  And this DOES have to happen prior to CWII in this country.  Just like the nuke hitting Tel Aviv, the EQ in Utah and a few other things, I am just patiently waiting and watching.  Once it happens, it is game on bro!:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/20/white-student-union-challenges-black-lives-matter-at-university-of-illinois/

No comments:

Post a Comment