THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

PLAYING WITH THE NAIVE

I stayed late last night after a tough day and had a chance to do a little work with my lead.  When I met him years ago, he found out I was LDS and had nothing but extreme contempt for me as an inferior human being who is part of a brainwashed cult.....

As time has gone one, he is slowly becoming aware that he has been told many lies and indeed, it was he who has been brainwashed (just as the Pharisees and hypocrites of old times), to have a twisted view of another's religion, precisely because those wolves who were supposed to be leading the flock to some form of truth, were actually leading their charges down to a damned condition (cannot make forward progress due to lack of truth), because they are preaching the word for filthy lucre in order to build themselves up in satan's filth.  If their charges knew the truth, their gig would be over and they would have to give up the empire of helicopters, luxury cars, luxury mansions, etc.  I note here that my lead confessed that he and his wife are currently looking for another church because the last megachurch they went to in Seattle folded and someone ran off with all the money and assets.  One more scam by a wolf in sheep's clothing......

Sad - and we are called the cult.......  Sounds like the pot may be calling the kettle black in order to cover themselves.......

Anyway, I got quite a chuckle out of my lead's attempts to set me aright in the "true light of the gospel".  It was pretty arrogant of him.  I have had to assuage the factory personnel that we work to support that he is not as arrogant as he comes off as (I have been largely unsuccessful at it).   Anyway, as he was setting me straight, I had to point out to him that he was teaching doctrine right out of our Book of Mormon - throwing in oblique quotes when I got a chance - but the best part was pointing out when he was trying to point out how Adam and Eve fell and we needed a Savior to get back to the presence of God - that he was teaching me stuff that is foundational in our religion and is CLEARLY taught in our temples in the endowment session......  Man, I was having fun with him - he was squirming and could hardly keep from getting mad. 

Yep - years of indoctrination gone bad......

No comments:

Post a Comment