THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

I HAVE HAD IT WITH HALLOWEEN

I hate to be a howlingweiner, but this tradition is getting so incredibly twisted where a celebration of death and evil is actually now mainstream.  Do not get me wrong, I enjoy watching our little ones dress up and go out and interact with people (begging for candy in order to qualify to be a future democrat.... and their something-for-nothing culture)..... :)

No, I do not mind kids having fun and dressing up, but I was in a HuHots the other day having lunch with the kiddos and one of the servers had a "gash" on her neck from Walmart.  Complete with fake blood and I have to say, it might have fooled an ER trauma surgeon....  GROSS!  Folks, that glorifies violence - one of the reasons the earth was destroyed by water the first time around.  One of the reasons for round two by fire.....

One of our traditions is to go see a particular teacher that used to teach our youngest.  She is 39 and unmarried - but a real gem.  She just has not gotten her break in the romance scene.....  I was waiting for the kids to come back and go see her and someone went to the home.  I was shocked to see her in a baphomet costume complete with a cane or staff.  Folks, this stuff is pure evil.  This was a mother!  Are people so naive that they do NOT get it?  Or do they secretly just espouse evil and do not care that it allows a certain spirit into their home?  Or their lives?  I have a former MIL that dabbled in magic - and she is messed up.  NEVER wear a witch's costume - you have no idea what you are glorying in or emulating.  When you emulate something, you are putting your stamp of approval on it.  It pains me to no end to see people doing this in ignorance.  Please, please, please; do not do this.  Evil is becoming so rampant today that it is just WRONG to see those who supposedly are "Saints" emulating or participating in it in any way.

Here is a series of images of baphomet:

https://www.google.com/search?q=baphomet&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIgfLluaXwyAIVF8FjCh3W9gnO&biw=1147&bih=549

If your costume looks anything like this, you are treading on unstable ground.


3 comments:

  1. I think I commented here awhile back about listening to a FORMER Satanic High Priest converted to Jesus Christ. So high up he spoke face to face with Satan on a regular basis, astro projected to "kill assignments" only to be confronted by angels guarding the way with drawn swords.

    Apparently Halloween is a delight to the devil of all devils. And NO, it's not OKAY for the kiddies to dress up in mask/costumes of any sort and participate in the spirit of this evil day. It's not INNOCENT in the least. Jack o' lanterns are a direct invitation for certain demons to enter your home. They have their origin in witchcraft. Even "church" carnivals are a NO NO! Celebrating Halloween in any way, shape, or form, is EVIL EVIL EVIL. NO DECORATIONS, MOVIES, TRICK OR TREATING, NOR SERVING THEM. I begged my children to stop dressing up my grandchildren and participating to no avail.

    And let me tell you this story. One night while reading the scriptures last year around this time, the room filled up with a foul odor. I sensed a high ranking demonic presence that seemed to enter through a portal. I rebuked it. It RETURNED like a minute later or another one like it! Some are so powerful they can do that. This was serious! I could feel physical danger. I had to call out loud to Heavenly Father, tell Him what was happening to me, and prayed for Warrior Angels, my brothers in arms, to come to my rescue. Boom! The presence left never to return and was replaced with the absolute assurance of the Spirit that help had come and seriously opened up a can.

    But here's the thing. I heard this satanic high priest on a video just a couple days later about Halloween. I realized I had a pumpkin in my home that was going to be carved for a Jack o lantern. I hauled it out of the house, heaved it down the hill to bust apart, and then repented. Since then I have never had another encounter with evil as the one I had that night. I do indeed believe a portal was opened.

    The satanic high priest said candy can be given out all year long. He spoke of how Satan laughs at God for the idol worshipers and for the dark spirits that are surrounding us even more on Halloween night.

    Followers of Jesus Christ have no business in Halloween. If Jesus didn't do it NOR speak of it, then what the heck are we doing? Good God! We've got to wake up and get both feet out of Babylon NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To further comment from my above comment, I looked up the link you provided on Baphomet. It seems Beyonce', Illumaniti princess, wears a Baphomet ring and was wearing a Baphomet costume almost in disguise for her super bowl halftime performance last year. The front of the costume that covered her unmentionable displays the face/horns. Most of the revelers don't even know what they're screaming in adoration at. Nice. Glad I don't participate in Super Bowl Idolatry Sunday or NFL Sunday anything. I grew up a tomboy playing football. I USED TO BE a major NFL sports fan. NOT anymore. Avraham Gileadi sets it real straight on idolatry in his Isaiah commentary books. I really woke up!

    The satanic high priest commenting on witches, like your former MIL, said they THINK they have these magical powers to cast spells. They DON'T! They summon demons who do their bidding, faking being their slaves. They laugh at the witches who think their magic circles on the floor protect them. The witches keep casting spells until they become literally possessed and used by the demonic spirits desperately wanting a body to enter.

    On a side note for Superman fans and their kids who idol worship super heroes. "Marvel" comics. Superman's real name is Kal-El, son of Jor-El. His cousin, Super Girl is Kara Zor El.

    IsraEL. El is the Hebrew meaning for God as far back as Hebrew goes even with the pictographs. Signifying "strength, might, power" or "strong controller", Sovereign.

    The recent "Man of Steel" superman movie depicts in the beginning that he was BORN NATURALLY of his parents while everyone else was grown in glass bubbles in a surrogate womb being fed knowledge by a skull with peculiar writings inscribed on it. Russell Crowe, "Jor-El" takes the skull (knowledge/power) and infuses it into his infant son before SENDING HIM TO EARTH where quote "He will be like a GOD to them". UNQUOTE

    Anybody else gettin' the picture here of what Hollywood luciferians are settin' up the masses for?

    Time to wean the children off of FAKE superheroes and encourage their adoration of the REAL Super Hero that is Jesus Christ with His legions of angelic warriors.

    Here is a video singing praises in Hebrew, the names of God. In the middle, a shofar sounds, then a depiction of Jesus Christ suffering and resurrection are depicted. At the end is an AWESOME depiction of angelic warriors receiving Him in the clouds of Glory. I love this video!

    https://youtu.be/Fe0s228Dgiw Elihana Elia "Baruch HaBa Beshem Adonai" (Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord)---in Hebrew language.

    If you click on "show more" under the video, the lyrics are there for the names of God she sings. She is a very humble follower of Yeshua HaMachiach, Jesus the Christ. God has blessed her with an incredible gift. Enjoy her talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iraq, can't find your email address but I wanted to share something you would find interesting. It is an Italian article about a public exhibition in France to teach children about sex. As there are a number of Schools I know about in Italy pushing the Gender curriculum despite petitions from parents. I can provide some translation for you but it will take me a week or so cause I am really busy, If you are interested let me know. There is a video that goes with it that was shocking.

    http://www.losai.eu/scandalo-in-francia-finanziata-dallo-video/

    ReplyDelete