THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I HAD A DRUG PROBLEM AS A KID

One of my favorite people in the world sent this to me.  He is my local "Avraham Gileadi" and is trying to learn Hebrew and goes to synagogue whenever he can.  He is from the tribe of Judah (I told him so years ago and he found out recently that his birth mom who put him up for adoption is indeed Jewish).  He has been so moved upon because he will be sent to Jerusalem as part of the 144K.  He is one of many I have searched out and found.  I have been in contact with many who will have that role - but many do not know it yet or are in the process of discovering it.

Here is what he sent - and yes, I had a drug problem as a kid.  I thank my parents for it:



  THE PARENTS WHO DRUGGED US!!!
  



   At my 50th high school reunion a friend asked me, 'Why
    didn't we have a drug problem when we were growing up?'
   I replied that I had a drug problem when I was young: I was
    drug to church on Sunday morning. I was drug to church for
    weddings and funerals. I was drug to family reunions and
    community socials no matter the weather.
  
   I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to adults. I
    was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents,
    told a lie, brought home a bad report card, did not speak
    with respect, spoke ill of the teacher or the pastor, or if
    I didn't put forth my best effort in everything that was
    asked of me.
  
   I was drug to the kitchen sink to have my mouth washed out
    with soap if I uttered a profanity. I was drug out to pull
    weeds in mom's garden and flower beds. I was drug to the
    homes of neighbors to help mow the yard, repair the
    clothesline, and if my mother had ever known that I took a
    single dime as a tip for this kindness, my dad would have
    drug me back to the woodshed.

    Those drugs are still in my veins and they affect my
    behavior in everything I do, say, or think. They are
    stronger than cocaine, crack, or heroin, and if today's
    children had this kind of drug problem ,this world  would be a
    better place.
  
   God bless the parents who drugged us, and for those that
    didn't, I'm really sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment