THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

IT'S A MATTER OF TRUST

Something for fun.  My wife has always struggled with trust issues.  She looks a lot like Christy Brinkley (cameo'd three times in this vid) - and a good mix of Kelly McGillis (Top Gun fame).

So this is kind of an anthem for me about her.  Sadly, Christy was emotionally distanced from Billy Joel during his concert touring and she ran off with another man.  The song was almost prophetic in how things turned out between them.  Billy was glad she took a chance on him - married above himself as far as looks go - but he lost out in the end.

I will go into some thoughts on another post of how emotional, spiritual and sexual intimacy all come together in making a relationship whole - and keep the relationship whole and complete and viable during a long lifetime.  I have a lot of stuff I cannot share on this blog about how to keep a relationship viable - but I will spare everyone and stick to end of the world stuff instead of a Dr. Ruth tack.  I know who Spencer is and have seen some of his stuff on youtube about sexual and emotional intimacy.  It is quite interesting!  Considering the other stuff I am used to hearing him talk on.  It is funny sometimes to hear the other facets of people that they choose not to put out there.....

Anyway, it largely is about trust in this life - as Billy Joel points out.  Keep your eyes peeled for Christy in the vid.  Happier times with her offspring from Billy.  "I won't hold back anything; and walk away a fool or a king".  Billy kinda got burned from that one...... as many fools do....  Love can be fickle when insecure and fickle people are involved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C52kn7-ky3M

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment