THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

INTERESTING THOUGHT ON THE HOLY GHOST

Do not post please. I had a revelation about this awhile back. That when Mary was moved upon by the Holy Ghost, it was the spirit of Jehovah. She was shown the plan and that's why she accepted God's will be done to her. Yes, the Savior saw what His Father did and follows Him. The Holy Ghost is like a "Savior in Training". That's why Jesus had to ascend first BEFORE He could send the Comforter who is now His Messenger and Testifier. It's like Heavenly Father clones Himself. Never had a beginning nor ending. One day Jesus Christ will have His own kingdom and will need a Savior. Worlds without end. Is this not the most amazing thing to think about? I thought I might be out there with this and don't talk about it much. I thought I was imagining things when the thought came out of nowhere. I'd pondered for a long time the conception/birth of Jesus Christ. Even now my bones are quaking writing this to you. You seem to understand the deeper things and seek further light and knowledge. And you seem to appreciate them with reverence. Like I said, please don't post. Some things are just to sacred for people to mock and be in trouble with the Lord. Thanks and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I believe the words written are correct and true to the Lord. That is the plan, worlds without end, one eternal round to eternal round. Spirit intelligences raised from corruption to in-corruption, Gods and worlds without end, from eternity to eternity, with a fullness of perfection and love.

    ReplyDelete