THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

NORMALCY BIAS - HOW WE HAVE COOKED OUR GOOSE

Folks, this is a damning piece.  It is accurate to a fault:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/11/10/the-two-major-reasons-why-america-is-dead-on-arrival/?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-two-major-reasons-why-america-is-dead-on-arrival

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This article is so chilling and TRUE!

    I get so weary of people who SEE what's happening in the world and CHOOSE to ignore it like it's just a part of history, won't affect them where they are, the dust will settle soon enough, and things will resume as normal. They refuse to believe Jesus Christ will return in their lifetime.

    The end of the article is devastatingly accurate. There is NOTHING we can do to stop the horror coming to America for turning its back on God and Israel. I resigned myself to this fact long ago. Just settle in, make my home/my life as close to Zion as possible and wait upon the Lord for all is in His hands.

    I long for the day when my mind is again at peace. Right now it's all I can do to withstand those who call Evil Good. It's all I can stand to see absolute corruption from the top down laughing in our faces and NO ONE FREAKIN' BLINKS AN EYE! It's like almost everyone's under a spell and it makes me want to scream! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lois Learner, Hillary Clinton, the lying press secretaries, POTUS, Supreme Court justices, house and senate leaders, all caught red handed in scandals and NO ONE is held ACCOUNTABLE. NO ONE goes to JAIL. NO ONE IS ASHAMED to show their faces in public! Instead they're welcomed by Starbucks sipping/smart phone loving masses in adoration.

    YES, the goose is cooked IRAQ. The very fact that an article like this is written and is true should have us all on our knees praying to God to be found worthy to abide the day of His coming.

    ReplyDelete