THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

THE MELDING OF EVIL AND GOOD - A RANT ON HALLOWEEN

I just got done watching the latest Lindsey Sterling youtube and it has another dark theme; dracula.

I am going to offend a lot of people here, especially the females and will come off as an old fuddy-duddy to many.  Of course, I do not care.  When you don't care what others think of you and what you do, it is extremely liberating.  The women's libbers and many others in parallel "liberation" movements ought to try it sometime.  Many who try and deviate outside these "movements" are stifled by the others who demand rigid conformance to their stated goals and objectives - and it just kills me as I LOL..... and mock them for their utter stupidity and nonsensical natures.

When it comes to Hallowed Eve'ning, I am staunchly against it.  I think people cruising around the halls of worship in witch attire and other costumes imitating or even glorifying anything that is evil or macabre - is JUST WRONG.  I am embarrassed when a visitor who has never set foot in one of our buildings comes rolling in as an invitee to a Halloween party and is greeted by 3 out of 4 women dressed up as witches and the complementary husband as Hogworts or some other practitioner of magic.  Yep - Stephanie Meyers is our prophetess and we adore that kind of thing as LDS.......   Come let us adore it.......  Bleche!!

Don't get me wrong - I am taking my two littlest kids to be a part of that socially progressive evening (in costumes that are innocuous, such as an Indian costume or a Cowboy costume), to beg for candy at stranger's homes and then threaten them with malfeasance if they do not pay up.  We will stop short of lighting the brown paper sack full of dog poop on fire on the front step - but you get the picture.  We have the most evil of ghouls in the White House doing some of the same to us via his buddies, the IRS.....  And make no mistake about it, it is pay up; or they can harrass you and then legally "burn your financial house down".......

Maybe I was just exposed to too much of that "soft evil" down in Brazil that ended up with so many people possessed and in dire spiritual states that I have no stomach for it.  Maybe I take the O.T. injunction against that kind of thing a little too seriously.  Maybe I think the Lord, when he spoke of the penalties for entertaining that kind of garbage, as being death - that I thought He was making a point about how He felt about the trash.  Maybe, just maybe, its part of what is wrong in the Church today??  Part of the reason there will be a cleansing.  If you want to celebrate death and the macabre, you might just get a healthy dose as it talks about in D&C 29, Section 45 and what Spencer, Menet and many others have spoken of.

For me?  No thanks!  Picture for a moment, what it will be like in Heaven.  Clean, pure, absence of filth and darkness.

Then watch this - and then you will get my point:


3 comments:

  1. You are so incredibly brilliant and so naive at the same time. A lot to learn, but you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what she is suppose to be good or bad? She is promoting Dracula, so is this bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What more words can be said that have not already been said by you in this post? Mr. Anon....It would be nice if you could elaborate on your thoughts. I see nothing naive about this post, and I do not understand why you think it is bad that the poster doesn't like dark and evil things. I for one do not like to celebrate dark things on any moment of any day of any week of any month of any year either. I can't stand Halloween because of the dark and evil that surrounds it. I agree with the post! But, each to his own opinion. What was in this video will not be found anywhere in the Celestial Kingdom of God nor any kingdom of heaven for that matter. All of this.....nothing but worldly and the big and spacious building. Others may disagree...but, that is how I feel about the matter. I may be alone in my opinion....But, I don't care about that. Some may think me naive....I don't care about that either. I only care about pleasing my Father in Heaven and being in a position where I can hopefully have the Spirit to be with me at all times.

    ReplyDelete