THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

DREAMS OF WHAT IS TO COME??

The first one I had was the last week of December 2012. It was the most incredible, VIVID, and life-changing dream I had ever had (up until that point, anyway). I seriously think of this dream every single day. Your dream of the planets in the sky is the most similar to mine I have ever heard of, and I'm hoping to gain more insight from you, since our dreams were so similar. Here is my dream:

The first thing that I remember is that I was standing in the living room of our Washington Utah house. I’m standing by the big window that faces the backyard. I have an unobstructed view of the night sky, and it’s very dark outside. It’s also dark inside, and I understand it to be late at night(?). My husband is with me, standing just behind me. I am looking out the window into the sky behind our house. There is a huge black object- It looks almost like a massive planet that is much larger than our own sun (probably 3 of 4 times larger). It is very dark... it’s a black/brown color, but it’s not solid... it almost looks like there is a swirling dust of some sort on it. The outside of the object has a faint orange hue to it. I also see a very bright blue object that is farther off and to the right in the sky. It seems to me that there could have even been more up in the sky, but I can’t remember for sure. I stood there, amazed at what I was seeing. I am talking to my husband, asking him what he thinks it is, when he turns and walks to the middle of the room and lays down on the floor. The room is not the way it is now, though. The couch, rug, and entertainment center are gone. There is no furniture, and no christmas tree (I had this dream in december, and we always keep our tree up until the first week of January). I turn back toward the window and look up at the object. I immediately see a blue/green haze starting to descend to the earth from it. It reminds me of the old “Ten Commandments” movie I use to watch as a kid, when the destroyer is coming to kill all the firstborn children of Egypt. I watch as the blue/green haze moves closer to the earth, and then closer to my backyard. I think in my head “what about my kids?!?” but I just know there is not enough time. I see that the haze is getting very bright the closer it gets to the back of my house. I am very calm... not afraid and not frantic. I calmly turn away from the window and go and lay on the floor with my husband. He is laying on his back and is very still; not moving at all. I lay on my left side, with right arm laying over his chest, and my head in his armpit. I look up one last time and see the haze seeping silently into the back of the house. It is so very bright now! It is a brilliant aqua blue/green, and moving closer to me. It reaches our feet and I close my eyes and put my head back into his arm. I feel it touch my feet. There is a charging sensation.... almost like being gently shocked. It moves up my legs, to my torso. I notice a slight humming sound as it moves up my body. I have a final thought cross my mind that I will either die and be with Jesus, or I will be changed. The haze moves up to my chest, and then my neck. It is so bright that even with my head down and eyes closed I can still see it.... so bright and aqua blue green. I take one deep final breathe as the haze moves up over my head. I can sense that my entire body is engulfed by this haze, and realize that I am still alive. I let out my breathe, then breathe again, and then I woke up. I lay in bed in amazement of the incredibly vivid dream that I had just had. My body lay still and straight as a board, and felt as though it was vibrating. I felt as though my entire body had just been gently electrocuted. It took me a good half hour to shake the feeling, and convince myself that it was only a dream.

I have also had other dreams... February 15th, 2013
I am looking out over a beautiful lake. There are red rocks all around the edges of the lake, and there are also red rocks in different parts of the lake itself. Someone is with me... behind me, but I don’t know who it is, or their name. I say aloud to my companion how beautiful this is! This reminds me of Southern Utah! Is this Southern Utah?? I don’t get any response, but I continue to look. The rocks jutting out of the lake are tall and knobby. They are red colored, but have watermark rings of white around the top. There are quit a few of them; like they belonged to a canyon. My impression when I saw this was Bryce Canyon. But there is so much water, how could this be Bryce Canyon? I was then in the water, and I was told to taste the water. It was salty! I ask my companion how salty water can be in southern utah? Then all of a sudden I am above the water, seeing a few people swimming frantically... I also notice there are sharks in the water(?). Then I too am in the water, swimming frantically for the shore, but the shore keeps getting further and further away. Then I am up above the water again, looking down on the water, and the deep canyons filled with water and large fish (whales and sharks?). Then I woke up.

March 7, 2013
I am driving in my car (my current car). It is a beautiful day; I have the sunroof open, the radio is on and i am singing along. I think that it feels like it is early afternoon... maybe anywhere from 3-5 pm (?). I am driving on the new road that connects washington industrial to washington fields road. I am heading towards washington fields road, and have just turned the slight bend in the road when I look up to see two thin plumes of smoke (or dust?) on the hillside in front of me (directly behind the new fishing pond park). My radio suddenly starts to make a weird sound... it is a screetchy wirey sound; almost like the first few sounds on an emergency alert broadcast, but different somehow. It makes the sounds a second time, and then the radio goes dead. I look down at the display screen and there is red lines through it (almost like an earthquake line looks?). I look up ahead of me and now there is not only two plumes of smoke, but houses and places on the hillside are on fire. My first thought was it was venting from a volcano that is close... but it could be something else. Houses on the top of the hills to the left are burning; houses on the right in Indian Oaks subdivision are burning. I make it to the intersection to make a left hand turn onto washington fields road, but suddenly i hear the engine die in my car. I look down, but no lights, and no displays are showing. I shift up then back into drive, push the gas, but nothing happens. It is totally dead. Other cars are also on the road stalled. I look back up again at the burning houses. The sky is getting darker because of all the smoke. There is smoke behind me too... I say aloud “What in the hek?!?” Then I hear the sirens sound. These are not fire sirens or police sirens. These are different. They are loud, and long, and they wail unlike any other siren. They sound like bombing sirens from old movies.... They are so loud, but I know that they are being sounded from way up in washington city. Somehow I know that the ground is very hot, but I will try to walk home. The sirens are so loud. Then I woke up.

I have also had dreams the past few months about my husband rushing home from work and we work together to fill all the sinks and bathtubs in our home (water storage?) and we seal all the doors, vents, and windows with duct tape. We never speak to each other, we just now that the air that is headed toward us is bad, and we don't want it to get in our home.

Another dream I had was very short, but I remember it like it really happened... In my dream it was dark outside. I am perched in the corner of our backyard up on the wall and hidden by my neighbors wall in the shadows. I am in all dark clothing, and I have my bow loaded and ready to shoot at the first sign of someone coming on our property. Then I woke up.

The last one I had (about 2 weeks ago) was very vivid and we (the USA) were being invaded by Russia. It was night time, and there were helicopters all over in the sky. Everyone was trying to get toward the water (?) to get to a boat. I had the impression that I was in California. I was in an unfamiliar apartment complex, but I knew exactly where everything was. When we knew we were being invaded, I ran to the door, ran down the hallway and into the laundry mat room. I hid between two washing machines and watched as people were shot at point blank range by soldiers (both male and female) who were wearing everyday clothing to blend in. It was very difficult to tell if they were soldiers or not for this reason, and many people were being killed. (Sorry this one was the most GRAPHIC dream I have had!). This was the first time I was literally terrified in my dream. I woke up and checked my entire house, and checked on my kids.

These dreams have been very sacred and dear to me, but I finally feel like they need to be shared. The first three dreams were life changing for me. I feel as though they were a warning to prepare myself physically, mentally, and spiritually for events that are coming. I feel like the Lord knows that I am an OCD planner/strategizer, and I feel that these dreams are an immense blessing. They have moved me to really hunker down and complete my family's one year (minimum!) supply. Also after having the dream where I was in my car, I immediately went out and got 72 hour kits for both me and my husband's vehicles.

2 comments:

  1. You're female? Had no idea. :) Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link to share with your readers:
    http://ussc.utah.gov/publications/roots_earthquake_low.pdf

    Found on this page:
    http://ussc.utah.gov/putting_down_roots.html

    ReplyDelete