THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

OBAMASCARE IS A SURVEILLANCE AND INFORMATION GRAB

Part of the gig of the anti-Christ is to control the minions and to destroy the last vestiges of personal freedom; to make the subjects dependent on, and loyal to, the state.  This is the objective and design of bummerscare.....

I raise my warning voice here; it is also a way to destroy your second amendment rights.  If your kid goes into the doctor and the doc asks if the kid is feeling a little down, meds will naturally be prescribed and they will try and get the kid on the psychotropic treadmill.  Once a diagnosis has been made, there are already provisions in the law so that a home can forcefully be searched for weapons and regular "visits" made by a government watcher.  Many vets with PTSD will be relieved of their second amendment rights under this pretext.

Here is my warning - DO NOT EVER let your children go see a doctor alone from this point forward!

NEVER admit that you, or a member of your household has ever had mental health issues.  Find alternative medicines and use those - but stay off the radar in this regard.  When they ask you what your income is, make up a lower number and mess with the system.  I mentioned on a previous post that I am VERY passive aggressive.  It comes from hanging out with all these Seattlites.....  We need to rage quietly against the machine in order to defeat it.  I do things like that in small ways.  Today, for example, I went to the Home Despot (who is all for the rainbow gay agenda) and made two separate transactions for under $3 each and put both on my credit card.  If there was any profit to be had in what I bought, it went negative as the credit transaction fee sucked it away.  For as openly gay as they are (and thus ant-nuclear family), I just did my part to knock their legs out from under them.  I will do nothing that is illegal, of course - but I will do as much as I can, as often as I can to slowly drain the life force from the beast.  If we could get thousands upon thousands of people to do the same, the beast would eventually have to retreat.  I do the same thing with the blood-sucking union I am forced to be a part of.  I just suck them dry and encourage as many others as I can to be a Beck Objector and starve the beast til the parasites are finally forced to crawl away as Billy Joel talked about.

So, here is what got me spun up:

             http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/get-ready-to-talk-about-your-meds-guns-and-lifestyle/

1 comment:

  1. My wife had these words for me when I told her about many of the things connected with Obamacare and the NSA and IRS. I understand you went to Brazil on your misión, and that your Spanish would be passible as a result.

    "Tu cochino país está tornándose totalitario." Cochino is Mexican Spanish for dirty pig.

    I simply tell her, Just a few more years...not a single part of this world is safe now these days. The telestial needs to be rubbed off of this earth as impurities are melted off of heated gold.

    The last three General Conferences have woken me up. Read what Elder Cook had to say. He said point blank that the world is as Jerusalem in the days of Jeremiah. There are many things which I have learned on this blog and Reading the scriptures.

    I have been learning Portuguese for a while, but have found in O Livro de Mormon a bigger testimony in how God answers our prayers, and how we can be more like Nephi. I especially like the last seven verses of 1 Nephi 10 in Portuguese putting things in a different perspective from what I had learned in English and Spanish.

    We are all in for rough times ahead. The next few years are going to be a wild ride especially with the blood moons,

    Here in Mexico we are not afraid to speak directly.

    take care you and your family

    samizdat

    ReplyDelete