THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

JOEL SKOUSEN - HOW WE WILL BE SOLD OUT BY THE GADS

I would have given quite a lot to be at this meeting last night.  The Spirit is witnessing to me as I listen to this - just as it did as I listened to Conference a few hours ago.  Obummer will not issue the launch codes when the time comes.  The Russians know this.

Folks, this is what is coming and why.  I STRONGLY recommend you listen to this.  You will know the reasons why places like HAFB will not make it:

     http://www.latterdayconservative.com/downloads/meetingsevents-recordings/

While I think things are much closer than Joel thinks it is, I think he is spot on in his analysis of the mechanics behind how this disaster - the end of this nation - will come about......

Its not a pretty picture - this nuclear holocaust that surely must come; as Bruce R. McConkie once said.  Spencer and many others are right......

2 comments:

  1. I actually got the chance to go! At first I was a little disappointed. Bro Skousen had to get his jabs in about Rush, Hannity, Fox News and Glenn Beck. Kind of annoying. I thought to myself, if this is what this meeting is going to be about, I'm outta here. The place was PACKED. I overheard someone say there was over 400 people there. I think I was the youngest person there (I'm in my early 30's) and I have to admit....a lot of it was OVER my head. I didn't understand what all of the acronyms stood for (that he was talking about) I felt like I needed to have a PHD in economics to fully grasp what he was taking about.

    With that said. I did take a lot of notes. I can't say I felt the spirit, just more informed. It doesn't take a PHD to know that we are VERY ripe for butt beating! He says we have 8-10 years until the nuclear strikes followed by the EMP. I did get to ask him a question. I asked him if he thought the plague (mentioned in his uncles books) would happen before or after the nuclear strikes. He didn't really answer my question. I could tell he was uncomfortable with my question. He said he couldn't go into it much, but that a lot of his family did NOT agree with Cleon publishing the book and that there was a lot of wrong things in that book and a lot of right things in that book (Cleansing of America) Who knows. I pray for the spirit to guide me EVERY day in all I do. I guess it will all work out the way its suppose to. Love your blog! Thanks for all the information you put out there! This is random, but did you know that Bro Skousen is a very tiny man?? That was kind of weird to me. Told you, random :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skousen's 8-10 year time frame also aligns with Spencer's, in my opinion. It's going to take awhile for the state of the world to evolve into what Spencer described--a world where the international body (UN?) is that powerful, and based on the vehicle technology. The world also has some room to get a lot more blatantly wicked (the kind of wickedness caused by real unrest.) This timeline I'm talking about is the war/quake Tribulation one. There probably will be lots of signs and distress of various kinds between now and then. It's already starting.

    ReplyDelete