THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

AUSSIE IS OUT OF LDSFF AND THE CHURCH

I think Aussie the head LDSFF apostate is finally out and the ever-so convincing final act is over.  He is finally leaving the Church so he can no longer feign the "wounded bird" routine to distract the gullible from his true intentions.  He has some cock and bull reasoning for it - and then he is gone.  Of course, all the other semi, or completely apostate folk are fawning over him - begging him to come back as part of the act.  That is one of the biggest pit of writhing snakes I have ever seen.  The good ones have all left, been kicked off, or haven't quite figured it out yet - but, if I had an account, I would be offering my condolences to other anti sites where he will be even more welcome and giving him a fine "kick in the pants" for a sendoff.

You might fool a few, but you cannot fool them all......

Next stop for the Midnight Apostasy Express is most likely JulesGP.  Folks, when you hang out with and fawn over goats long enough, you will begin to bleat like the rest of the herd.

9 comments:

  1. 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am this Aussie. You are a slime, and she is a wonderful woman, deserving of more respect. I trust you are no Christian. If I wanted, I could very easily open up on Ldsff. Who gets what contracts. Which Qof12 member recently got busted for having paid $300 for a hooker while down under. Stuff like that (Everyone knows I live in the Cross. Its a small place). But do I bring up conjecture and scuttlebut like that? No. All I said is, the Disney story the well paid Anointed have HeartSell (tm) to us, doesnt float. And it doesn't. Would you believe that? Eat me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please Aussie. You could have easily unloaded...oh no I'm scared!

      Delete
    2. Aussie, with language like that, you are a true Christian! You have bought into every anti-Mormon piece of propaganda out there. I hope that one day you find your way back. I wish you well.

      Sixth Seal

      Delete
  3. I just got banned and I still don't know what I did that was wrong. Maybe it's because I wasn't very sympathetic for Aussie. I told that guy long ago that he was the road to apostasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that was my last day on the old Freedom Forum as well. I said that I was glad that Aussie was leaving and that it didn't break my heart any. I was chided thoroughly by the apostates and told what a horrible person I was. JulesGP was at the forefront. I then told her that I didn't believe that she had had her calling and election made sure like she claims. That was all it took. And my "nasty" comments were all removed. After nearly three years on that site, I was given the boot. Chicagoelder gone too. There are two more voices of reason in support of the Lord's true Church and His true anointed servants that are gone from the LDSFF. The numbers are dwindling.

    Sixth Seal signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in one way or another i am going to miss aussie on ldsff. you cant deny the guy was funny. But yeah, he had been apostasizing for a while...i don't hang there as often as I once did though...

    Samizdat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been booted from that site. I think the site is actually "Freedom From LDS." Oh, and the moderator is a Leftist wimp.

    Aussie's next logical step is to become an open enemy of the church, and we'll see him trek to Utah from the land down under to carry a sign around Temple Square during conference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took him long enough to lose the sheep's clothing. I've never understood the anti-Mormon need to conceal who they are. They must be afraid of themselves.

    ReplyDelete