THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

COMING EQ AND VOLCANIC ERUPTION ANALYSIS - DRAPER IS TOAST

I am not a geologist.  I am a thinker.  My mind never really quits running until I go to sleep at night.  As I have driven around Utah and the Pacific Northwest, where I have spent most of my life I noticed several things about my surroundings.

One of them was that all of the major naturally occurring cracks in the earth either produced volcanoes or major mining districts in each of those two areas.  I first came to this conclusion as I came down a canyon off Mt. Nebo in Utah one day and looked directly west and noticed that there was kind of an escarpment and then the famous Tintic mining district off in the distance.  It was that same trip that I noticed the famed Dream Mine of John Koyle just outside of Salem, UT.  I still remember rubber necking it and asking my wife what that shiny white building was over on the hill as we drove by.

After graduating from BYU, I was in Flight Test Engineering and would often get to ride on headset in the flight deck jumpseat running a flight test - which usually could just be boiled down to a really expensive joy ride.  On a blue-sky day, the pilots would file a flight plan and we would go on a "volcano run" as I called them.  We would run north up the Strait of Juan de Fuca and turn south down the coast until we got to San Fransisco, then head inland several hundred miles and then tick the volcanoes off the list as we headed due north at 40,000 feet.  Being in flight test, a deviation to the original flight plan could be radioed in and we could drop down and buzz the volcanoes at peak level.  I still consider that one of the greatest things I have ever had the privilege of doing, that job.  Anyway, at that level, you get a birds-eye view of the lay of the land.  As time went on I began to see that the volcanoes always lined up with each other and that they lined up with the natural east-west cracks coming off the Pacific.

Here is a graphic of it:

All of the major EQs in the PNW in the last 70 years have occurred where these lines exist.  The volcanoes exist where those lines cross.  They will all begin to light off when the Matthew 24/Spencer quake lets loose.  You should have masks to filter that ash and gas emissions as well as the nuclear fallout that will roughly come parallel with it.

In Utah, the same thing occurs.  Only there is a line that comes off the middle of the Pacific and goes all the way to the east side of the Uintah Mountains.   Here it is:




The Uintahs are the only east-west major mountain range in the Continental U.S.  As you run that line into the Wasatch Front, you run into Draper/Point of the Mountain - where the "Draper Lake" Spencer speaks of will occur.  Every one of those intersecting lines is a major mining center, including the Lost Rhodes Mine that financed the SL Temple.  The Dream Mine will yet finance the temple complex at the NJ.  It will be the greatest treasure extracted from the earth.  The Incas will bring theirs and the Mayas will bring theirs.  They hid it up when they realized the intentions of the Spanish - and it will come forward when they see this temple announcement.  This is the great rising up of the natives that I spoke of in yesterday's post.  As Ephraim (the Gentiles) lose their chance, Manasseh will rise up and take a leading role.  Joseph truly will lead in these last days as God's government takes precedent and wins in the end.

Here is the detailed Utah map with the double lines being the biggest potential.  You have the cross at Draper:


 Here is wisdom for those who are concerned about preparing for what is coming.







No comments:

Post a Comment