THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

DO NOT ACCEPT ANY VACCINES - NOR YOUR CHILDREN

THIS IS A MUST READ FOR 2013.  Alot of what I put out there is just stuff I find interesting.

This MUST be read if you care about anything at all.  There is a conspiracy afoot here of epic proportion.  This MUST be spread to everyone you know.  Copy embed code  and get it out there before it gets scrubbed!

Here it is:
http://www.getholistichealth.com/37579/flu-vaccine-use-to-modify-human-behavior-leaked-pentagon-video/

4 comments:

  1. This video has been proven to be a hoax

    http://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-funvax-pentagon-briefing-on-removing-the-god-gene.317/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it has been called a hoax is a better statement then stating it is proven to be a hoax Anonymous. If you read the debate at your link then this is a better assessment, "I see the opinions changed from "this is BS" to "well, maybe this is BS".

    Not proven a hoax, just someone believes it is, Mick West, the administrator of the link you posted.

    Personally, I wouldn't let a syringe of vaccine within 10 ft of my children, grandchildren, nor myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a nurse and I have seen many a pediatric patient come in to the hospital within 7 days of receiving multiple vaccines at one time to all of a sudden develop some strange metabolic disorder that leaves what was once a "normally developed, reaching all of their milestones" baby to instantly becoming extremely developmentally delayed and almost in a vegetative state, no longer the infant he/she once was. I say it is the vaccines. All one has to do is read the insert to see this stuff is poison!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in Mexico, the vaccines are free. Even so, I have ignored the flu vaccines, and have gotten influenza only once in my life (for being careless btw). My baby has no flu vaccines though she has the others, not given all at once.

    Best thing to do is to space them out.

    ReplyDelete