THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

US DROUGHT MAP

Due to weather constraints, I have alot going on during the day when I have access to my other computer that will allow me to get the Spencer recording on there.  I will take care of that as soon as I am able - and thanks for all the requests for it.  Gives me heart to know that people can recognize goodness when they hear it.  Once its been posted, I recommend making your own copy of it so that there is more of it spread around.

Here is a US drought map - as a follow-on to my previous post about the John Koyle prophecies:

  http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/monitor.html?utm_source=AgLink+News+-+June+2013_1&utm_campaign=Aglink+-+June+%2713&utm_medium=email

Maybe we are in a drought?!?  I don't know enough to judge.  I do know that in Montana, the weather was PERFECT for gardening - whereas the year before we started burning up in the end of May.  It was brutal on my wife trying to keep water on the plants.  We invested $1000 in watering for the spread this year and it seemed that rain always showed up at the right times to keep stuff going......  Go figure!


No comments:

Post a Comment