THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

BLOOD BROTHERS, DESCENDANTS OF CHRIST AND O SO NEGATIVE

I love throwing trippy stuff out there and watching people freak out over it.  Especially my soft fuzzy trolls......  It is not doctrinal (ie, in the five standard works), but I have found a mountain of evidence by the early brethren as well as anecdotal findings to back it....

This will sound like bragging - it is not.  I am an engineer and simply state the facts as I see them.  If I am wrong, I will state it when it is a fact.  For years, my wife thought I was cocky or a little arrogant, but has since learned that I am just extremely self confident.  It takes years for me to form an opinion based on mountains of data - and usually when I do, I am right. I have the gifts of knowledge and discernment.  Knowledge doesn't come from sticking one's head in the sand.  It comes from seeking out the best books and hungering and thirsting after knowledge.  Being able to discern what is truth and what is error.  What is garbage and what has value.  When I find a good book, I will not be able to put it down.  It has to be factual or factually-based.  I cannot read fantasy at all.  It is toxic to me.  I find most of it to be a distraction and a waste of time - much like an NFL football game on the Sabbath.  Simply a waste of time.

I came across more information today that kind of brought some old information to my remembrance.  I have a fascination with breeding and blood lines.  So did the early Brethren.  They spoke much of Joseph's bloodline through Joseph on one line and the Savior on the other hand.  Most of the best blood of this dispensation is directly descended through the lions of our Savior including the Kimball line, the Pratt line, the Smith line.  I would also venture to say that the Perry line is, as well.  I was talking with a member of my EQ today who is a nephew of our current apostle.  I mentioned some of the far out stuff on this blog like Ron Wyatt who discovered the Mercy Seat and who clearly was a son of Aaron.  He had to be in order to look on it.  The direct descendants of Aaron (kohanim) have a distinct blood marker that can be used to verify their blood line.  A person can be black as black from the middle of Africa and still have this marker.  The Lamanites have a curious marker that allows them to tell if they related in that their common blood will either coagulate, or not, if it is mixed with a non-Lamanite; thus the blood brother tradition.  The entire royal lines within Europe (considered the blue bloods) also are into preserving their special blood lines.  What is it with this blood fascination?  This brings me to the point of this post.  While talking to my "Perry" buddy, I mentioned that I have been drawn to certain people that are more refined than others - something special about them that sets them above the rest.  USUALLY, they are seekers of truth who will not rest until they are possessors of it.  Parley P. Pratt was one of them if you remember the video the Church put out in 1984.  All of these people were magnetically drawn to truth and would rather die than abandon it.  It is that group of people whom the missionaries are sent to search out - and they have been scattered in every nation of the earth.  More often than not, these people end up searching out the missionaries, not the other way around.  They have had miraculous visions and manifestations that have brought them to that point of "pre-conversion" and they just need proper authority and water to make it all right.  Often, they feel like strangers in a strange land - pilgrims - who are far from the land of their fathers, who will not rest until they have completed the journey home.  They are very serene, sure of themselves, confident, deep and mysterious souls.  Sometimes they are very sarcastic - and jaded, because they feel out of place among lesser, more shallow mortals.  I have met probably a dozen, or so - mostly female.  The male I met today, the nephew of L. Tom Perry is a standard profile.  First of all he is an O- blood type - the only one in his family.  In talking with him further, he is tied into the royal blood lines of England.  I was not surprised by this.  I was joking with him that he must also be related to Nephi if the height of his uncle was any indication with the "Nephi-lim" - or Nefilim, as the giant pre-flood race was called.  He has the often typical health problems that the blue bloods have of eye sight and has not gotten married to see if miscarriage and other birth defects would be part of his legacy.

I first developed this wild theory when I met the only girl on my mission that I honestly had to wonder if I would go back down for and import to the United States.  I was having lunch with her sister and her husband.  They were quite candid and discussing the problems they were having conceiving, etc as she was an 0- blood type (the first I had heard of this).  Her younger sister, a returned missionary, then walked in and after talking with her for a short period of time over lunch, I had the weirdest impression that both sisters carried the blood of our Savior in their veins.  I was drawn to this sister almost immediately - even though my heart was pretty locked up on my mission.  I was baffled by that impression - but have since found out from reading much on the topic that this impression indeed was correct.  The amount written about it is pretty amazing.  I am still trying to get a copy of the book that is the definitive work on the subject - it floored me with a continual plethora of stuff I had never heard before from the early Brethren:

CLICK LINK

So, there you have it.  I am sure I will get some Oh so negative comments from my favorite fuzzy troll who is just brimming with knowledge but reads the blog because he has never heard any of this before - yet chooses to condemn it as heresy.  Go figure......  I am just hitting the high points of what I know and have read.

I read this morning in D&C 45 and it kind of summed up what I said yesterday about the mocker who cries fool:
47 Then shall the arm of the Lord fall upon the nations.
 48 And then shall the Lord set his foot upon this mount, and it shall cleave in twain, and the earth shall tremble, and reel to and fro, and the heavens also shall shake.
 49 And the Lord shall utter his voice, and all the ends of the earth shall hear it; and the nations of the earth shall mourn, and they that have laughed shall see their folly.
 50 And calamity shall cover the mocker, and the scorner shall be consumed; and they that have watched for iniquity shall be hewn down and cast into the fire.
 It will happen in a day - so those found not watching and waiting, simply will be asleep at the wheel.  It will not be good for them.  The door will be shut to them and they will not partake of the feast with the Bridegroom.

2 comments:

  1. Joseph Smith and His Royal Lineage: A Blood Descendant of Jesus Christ. Vol. 1. R. Merle Fowler
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097262631X
    The book your referring to I want one to but its a bit pricy, you also might be interested in the book above, its about the same thing but right now a lot cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading the book you mentioned. Very interesting. I am rhesus negative and all of my immediate family are negative blood types. There is something to it. I've been attempting to study the known history of it as best as I can. Negative blood types cannot be cloned which is interesting. If you have any other sources that look into this topic I'd love it if you would post them! thanks for all your work on this blog. it's one of my favorite reads on the Internet :)

    ReplyDelete