THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

TROLLS, ENTROPY AND HITTING A NERVE ON THE SLIDE TO THE CESSPOOL OF LIFE

You OFTEN (not always) can gauge where you are at in your journey just by observing the resistance that you are encountering.  You will find that there is little resistance to the guy who wants to shoot up on heroin or to visit a brothel in Winnemucca, NV.  In fact, among the minions - there is usually clamoring and chanting to go ahead with the despicable act - much like the virginal co-eds at the college frat party as they step up to the beer bong.  The loudest cheers coming from the debauched males who hope to gain something from the soon-to-be drunken sorority "sisters".......  In that environment, there is little to counter the acts of debauchery that are about to be completed.  It is usually one-sided and it is always to a lesser entropic state - the cesspool of life.  It starts out as we come from Father's presence trailing celestial wings of glory, and then the slide to a telestial state of lower entropy begins.  Truly - the domain of the devil this slide to the bottom condition.  That of the Lowest Common Denominator or LCD, as I like to call it.  When there is no more energy, the Lord usually pulls the plug on the whole situation and flushes it like a turd-infested fruit salad.....

So, when you find yourself in a cesspool with many others who find the environment quite pleasant, ask yourself why you feel at ease.  Have you succombed to debauchery about you?  Is it just a matter of convenience or lack of care for those over whom you have responsibility?  Are you amongst those who find the ease of the slide to the bottom so much easier than the striving against the wicked winds of the day?  What are your motivations?

Are you luke warm?  Or are you cold?  It takes energy to become hot - and to remain so without succombing to the entropic slide to mediocrity.
                                
  15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

The Lord would rather have us striving for something that is good (hot), much as Noah did in his day, than throwing insults from our lazy and smug position - and then finding that we were off just a little as the rains started to fall.  The one who took the higher entropic state of wood and pitch fashioned with care into something good, floating peacefully away as those of the lesser entropic state (of mind and preparation) gasped the last few breaths in cursings against the God who had tried to warn them through regular people doing extraordinary things.  Here is a Stake President from West Jordan, Utah that I just became aware of - being a watchman on the tower preparing his people for what surely must come to pass in that valley - all with no (public) direction from the top, that I am aware of:
Did you already know- maybe you did?- that the Oquirrh Mountain Temple is in one of the very few purple (lowest-shake) areas in the valley?  The area the purple includes nearly follows my stake boundaries, with just a couple exceptions. (We're the first stake north of Daybreak)  I was on the stake's emergency prep committee about three years ago; at the time I felt impressed that our stake's coming role would be to assist other, harder-hit, areas.  So our stake president now has a page outlining what we can do as a stake to train and prepare-- the more self-reliant we are, the better position we'll be in to help. 
If you think that is radical, you ought to hear what my former BYU room mate's SP is doing in the Highland area.

Remember that Jeremiah spoke nothing of Lehi and Lehi spoke nothing of Jeremiah.  Both ended up out of there.  Jeremiah with Tamara Tephi on a boat to Ireland and Lehi on a boat to the Americas.  Neither of those two spoke of their other contemporaries (previous post) who were warned and fled in two ships who wrecked on the coast of India.  None, most likely, were aware of Mulek who hopped a ship and split, as well from that bad situation.  Personal revelation is a tricky thing - because it is just that; personal.  Lehi did not speak of time spent counseling with the great minds of the day in Jerusalem about how bad things were getting.  He was told to go - and he went and did.  Likewise, I have also been told.  I choose to share those things through this blog - my journal, my Book of Iraq, so to speak.  As a troll and fellow Elder, you are under no obligation to follow - in fact I would consider that laziness on your part.  Go find out for yourself what you need to do for you and yours.  We were directed to Montana years ago and the Lord has shown us line upon line and precept on precept how that journey was to be.

Many, sleeping while my family and I were sacrificing and striving, were doing nothing.  I choose not to be a refugee when the things spoken of in Matthew 24, D&C29, 45 and 88 come about.  I have always chosen to be ahead of the curve.  I had my life planned out when I was 16.  It is my nature.  Many of us, use our time less wisely and worship different things - and in so doing, we lock up our future and secure our blessings, or not.  Sometimes we are so busy worshipping our false idols (see youtube below to wake yourself up), that we have little time to think and ponder on things that really matter; instead smugly stating that we will be told by the Jeremiah's and Lehi's of our day - and giving no thought for ourselves what we should do for the stewardship of our own families.  No one from Salt Lake called the Bishop of the Sendai, Japan ward and asked to get the calling tree going right before the big one struck there.  No one from SLC called the Mission President of the Santiago, Chile mission and told him a record EQ was about to strike there.  His wife, however, did receive personal revelation for her joint stewardship and sent out the warning to her charges.



Noah prepared for the improbable that came at a time when the people thought not.

I would be careful as to who I would be calling a fool.  Those words will sting off the end of your tongue one day as your family suffers in an unprepared state.  You have been warned.

4 comments:

  1. Just because some may question timing or "revelations" doesn't mean that their family is unprepared. I'm very confused with all of the details of the second coming and what precedes it but I am completely prepared. It's taken us since 1999 to get to this point but we are finally where we need to be. Now, we focus on living a charitable, good life everyday and not focus on the doom and gloom. I suggest the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is "Spencer" in a nutshell:

    2Nephi 26:29 He commandeth that there shall be no priestcrafts; for, behold, priestcrafts are that men preach and set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion.

    Elder Neal A. Maxwell has said, " the very process of Church government also ensures that we do not have secret leaders: {using another name?}

    “It shall not be given to any one to go forth to preach my gospel, or to build up my church, except he be ordained by some one who has authority, and it is known to the church that he has authority and has been regularly ordained by the heads of the church.” (D&C 42:11.)"

    Elder Boyd K Packer said "There are some among us now who have not been regularly ordained by the heads of the Church and who tell of impending political and economic chaos, the end of the world—something of the “sky is falling, chicken licken” of the fables. They are misleading members to gather to colonies or cults.
    Those deceivers say that the Brethren do not know what is going on in the world or that the Brethren approve of their teaching but do not wish to speak of it over the pulpit. Neither is true. The Brethren, by virtue of traveling constantly everywhere on earth, certainly know what is going on, and by virtue of prophetic insight are able to read the signs of the times.

    Do not be deceived by them—those deceivers. If there is to be any gathering, it will be announced by those who have been regularly ordained and who are known to the Church to have authority. Come away from any others. Follow your leaders who have been duly ordained and have been publicly sustained, and you will not be led astray."

    It seems to me that "Spencer" has set himself up as an authority, outside the regularly ordained authority of the Church, interpreting scripture and teachings of the Latter-day Prophets and making predictions about future events in order to gain popularity and income.

    I would like to see a blog piece on the "5 ways to avoid deception", with specific emphasis "What authority" "Spencer" has to proclaim his visions for the entire church.

    I am one who has studied the gospel and deep doctrines my entire adult life. I have read Roger K. Young's book "As a theif in the night", and found him to be a fraud. I have read David Cohen's book, "The adamic language and calendar: the true bible code", and found that absolutely NONE of the things he proclaimed came true, even though his book was filled with scriptures and prophetic references etc. Cohen staked his entire career on his projections coming true, and the DID NOT, thus Cohen is a FRAUD. Betty Edy was a FRAUD. Paul H. Dunn was a FRAUD.

    When your blog Stops worshiping "Spencer", and starts echoing the 15 Authorized Prophets, Seers, and Revelators, who 14 million LDS's sustain, then I will take notice. The Brethren are NOT saying "Get off the west coast". They are NOT saying move to Montana. What about those who live elsewhere in the world? Where do they go? They can't get to Montana...

    The Brethren have been saying 1) be prepared, 2) pay your tithes, 3) attend the temple, 4) serve your fellow man, and 5) be a missionary.

    No where do you hear from our leaders "frantic prepping" and "bunker building" going on. You do hear "Spiritual Prepardness" should be the #1 focus.

    FOLLOW THE BRETHREN, NOT SPENCER.

    You've been warned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone is following Spencer here. He has never asked for my money. His book was publish and backed by John Pontius. To my knowledge he hasn't received a penny from this publication. Spencer doesn't want to be followed because Spencer himself wants us to follow the prophet. Read the book! I admit that there are some strange things that I don't understand. I can show you many strange things that I don't understand about any book including the scriptures. In time it will all be revealed. I see no malice in what has been published by John Pontius (Spencer's story written by John).

      As for being prepared... The steps as I see it is:
      1) Spiritual Preparedness
      2) Let the Spirit guide you to your temporal preparedness... Simple huh!

      You see if your spiritually prepared you will be guided to do what is needful for you and your family. If I say I have a Temple recommend and I go to church and be a good doobie and seek for no guidance from the spirit on any matters temporally what good am I? How can I help the starving child that comes to my door if I am starving as well?

      If the spirit tells you to be a frantic prepper...by all means be a frantic prepper
      If the spirit tells you to build a bunker, a boat etc. you probably should do as your told.

      You have been warned too! If the spirit is telling you to sit on your duff and do nothing I would suggest that you check your sources!

      BTW I don't have to be "Anonymous" to tell you this. I fear no one but God... and scary looking clowns but definitely i fear God more

      Matt Nelson

      Delete
  3. Just a slight correction. I believe it was the mission president's wife in the ConcepciĆ³n, Chile mission who had a dream that a large earthquake was coming. Theres a guy in my ward who was in that mission during the quake. Tells me it was a very scary experience. I finished my mission in Santiago about a year before the quake hit. It was felt in Santiago, but nothing like the epicenter in Concepcion.

    The mission president's wife didn't say anything to the missionaries, but they did create "earthquake kits" and put them in every missionary apartment. They also gave the missionaries training for emergency situations. They were well trained, not a single missionary was lost.

    While in Chile I also met people who were at the epicenter of the largest earthquake in recorded history (was a 9.5 quake in Valdivia, Chile in 1960). They told me that it shook so hard that the ground everywhere moved like rolling waves in the ocean, that it was impossible to stay standing up because it would knock you right back down.

    I have a feeling that the quake coming to Utah will be at least that powerful.

    ReplyDelete