THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

AUDIO OF SPENCER CONFERENCE

I just tried to send the .mp3 of the Spencer conference and I could not do it.  It only allows me to download files up to 25MB and the conference is around 42MB.

I plan on trying to get a youtube up and running tomorrow.  I think they will allow larger files on youtube.

While I am at it, I will try (once again) to upload my Logan Temple miracles tape that featured the story of the US Marshalls being rebuffed by three large Nephite warriors when they threatened to break in and take the polygamist records.  There are many more ways than one to skin a cat......

I need a youtube channel anyway for this dog and pony blog.....

Pray that I can figure it out.  I am an engineer who is stuck in limbo between the paper and the digital world......  Yep - I know what the literal meaning of cut/copy/paste are.....  And I am a mean photostatic copier, too.

ALSO - happy to see that the blog will cross the HALF MILLION view mark on my birthday.  No better present for me, than that.  Thanks for your readership.  Makes me want to actually put time into this thing when I know a few people are reading it.  I started out with 30 hits a day.  Now its well over 1,000 and sometimes it hits 1,500 a day.  That is gratifying.  If just a few people are woken from the deep sleep as I slowly have been, it is worth it to me.  There is no more gratifying thing than to save souls - spiritually and then temporally.  This will make me sound like a politician - but I am doing this for the little kids.  I WANT PARENTS awake to what is coming so that more of them make it so they can start this thing all over again in innocence.  Once an older child has become polluted of the world, they stand less of a chance of making it spiritually.  Little children are alive in Christ - therefore, if the parents will wake up and follow the temporal counsel we have been given, many of the children will make it through the temporal trials that are coming.  Without awake adults, or miraculous feeding by angels, they will suffer.  I am doing this for the kids.  I have seen them suffer for want of food and it is haunting.  Once you have seen it, you will be changed forever.  You will fill your basement or RV with food. 

I do not care much for arrogant adults who will not listen or repent.  They will have to perish to learn the hard lessons.  Life is a cruel master on this telestial orb.  Only bringing yourself down into the dust will you have it within you to do what needs to be done.  Instead of challenging what is good and right - repent and live!

1 comment:

  1. You have made a difference in my life. I love the posts here. I can't remember when I started reading this blog but this much I do know.

    1. I purchased a hand well pump that I found thru this site.
    2. I have tried to keep up with your reading list but I'm too slow.
    3. I have much more than a year supply since I've started reading here.
    4. I show and teach my 1 wife and 6 kids the things I have read here.
    5. we are working on some of the gardening ideas that I have found here.
    6. my friends and some ward members have seen some of the posts here.

    I can go on.

    Your blog has reached us down here in Arizona and it is making a big difference around here. I hope to shake your hand some day in person but for now a digital hand shake will do.

    This blog has opened my mind to some possibilities that I have never seen before.

    Please keep up the good work!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete