THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

THE SHUNNING OF BLESSINGS - NOT A LEADERSHIP PROBLEM

Funny that I got a lot of feedback on my previous callout of the apostates in the previous post.  Not everyone on LDSFF is apostate.  But, over time, most all of the good ones (who have the Spirit of the Lord) tire of the non-sense and move along.  There are a few real fighters on there who routinely take on the masquerading trash and who take some real damage for it - all without getting tossed.  I cannot do it.  When I go for the jugular, I go with gusto and get tossed out of the ring rather quickly.  I do not dance lightly as I spar with my (God's) opponent.

What I said in my previous post was in no way an affront on the leadership of the LDS Church from 1890 onward.  WW may well have seen what would befall the weary (wicked) Saints who refused to live the law after so many attempts to implement a consecrated model - and realized they simply were not ready - and they were given up on.

There are many parallels as to what is going on today.  We have the entire leadership who have given up on blathering any further on Food Storage and Preparedness.  NO ONE IS LISTENING ANY MORE.  As Mormon found out, once they are past a certain point, you just throw in the towel and leave them to kick against the pricks - and just watch as they get what they have coming to them from a safe distance.  So, its no surprise that the few who are listening and have heeded the counsels of the Brethren to get a 7 year food storage together, are exasperated that there is no more direction coming from the Brethren in that regard.  In fact - that most of it is a very watered down milk - not a shred of milk fat in it.  They simply will no longer cast pearls before us swine!

So, the previous post was not a bashing of the Brethren - it was a total assault on the average brain dead member of the Church.  I have seen it with willful family members.  You can only lead to a point, and where there is willfulness, you just have to leave them to their own devices - to kick against the pricks until they are humbled to the point where they will begin to listen and heed and follow.  Many times, those lessons are bitter.  It is bad breeding - and seems to creep into the herd and there is always a culling that must ensue.  I am not kidding here - it is a BREEDING problem.  You always take the willfull animal out and turn it into glue.  I am saying exactly what I am saying - THIS IS HOW GOD OPERATES.  When the natural man (breeding) overcomes the inner or spiritual man, God knows there is little else to do, but trash it and start over.  I have very real experience that points this exact concept out - and trust me, its quite painful to be involved with it.  It is part of enduring to the end - part of this telestial experience.  Part of learning charity, love and patience.   Qualities that I am deficient in, to one degree or another - or that in the process of living, I have become painfully aware of.

So, what do we do?  Soldier on!  Just a few more years and many things will be set in proper order.  The anti's will have theirs.  The scorners will painfully have their folly made manifest.  The Lord will return and balance will return to all things.  This is enduring to the end, brother and sister!

4 comments:

  1. Im sorry I usually enjoy your blog but you are way off base here, there is no need for name calling as a follower of christ you should know to treat everyone as he would, like I said I loved everything in your blog up until this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thinking of the parable of the vineyard (D&C 101) you would blame the trees rather than the watchmen when the walls are breached?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to concur with Iraq on this one. One of my brothers doesn’t believe things will be all that bad and the saints will be protected from the trials and tribulations that I believe are literally within a month of arriving. Another doesn’t study political issues because he “finds it boring.” One denies the words of the prophets in his stated belief and the other wants to be entertained. He doesn’t want to bother with trying to repent, restore the constitution, and avoid world war III.
    The Savior himself resorted to name calling when he told the scribes and Pharisees that they are like whited sepulchers (Matthew 23:27). Joseph Smith has been cited by numerous prophets who came after him as stating that the constitution would hang by a thread and that the Elders of Israel would save it. Personally, I think it’s pretty brain dead behavior when we have prophets and apostles among us and the majority of us have no clue what their role as Elders of Israel is supposed to be. They’ve been telling us what to expect and how to stay strong in the gospel for more than 180 years but the majority don’t listen.
    Despite the love I have for my brothers I have to agree that they are pretty brain dead in this respect. Love can’t change their behavior. Only they can choose to learn what’s really happening. As for me, I’m highly alarmed by the last days prophecies that are being fulfilled on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seven year food storage?

    ReplyDelete