THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

SPENCER AUDIO

Sorry, trolls.

I have supplied the antidote to your ridiculous claims about Spencer and Visions of Glory.

I will watch your descent into a dark place with interest.  If you need a life-line, listen to or watch Conference, go to the Temple or listen to this:

     https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrux2hvfzwohiuw/Spencer%20Meeting.mp3

Ninety five out of one hundred blog readers agree, you are off base......

Thanks to reader Spencer for providing this link (not THE Spencer, I think....lol).  I was moving slow as cold tar this week on this.  The bad weather is coming so other stuff has tripped me up.  I am not sure, but I think you can download it from this place.  Put it on your computers and share it.  Get as many people "bunkering up" and getting personal revelation so they are ready.  And, as a side note.  I have NEVER told people to move to Montana.  I have said that is where we ended up.  I would much prefer to be in Southern Alberta actually - but, there will need to be people along the trail of tears to assist beleaguered former trolls in drying out their blue fur (it is blue, isn't it??) and to help them and their families have a warm and nutritious belly full of food on their journey back to the Rocky Mountains.  I have to dig up that BY quote that describes this very phenomenon.  It will shock you in context of all that is going on now and what Spencer/Iohanni/Sarah Menet, etc etc said is coming shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I absolutely enjoyed listening to Spencer speak. He has such a humble, sweet spirit! I so wish I could have met him, but maybe I will meet him in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your the man! Thanks for posting! I hope this stands as a testimony to all those who bash Spencer and Pontius. If you cannot sense the light of truth in this man... then there is no light in you at all!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8MNA0C-Oyc

    The closest thing to Spencer's military truck I've seen yet. Matches the drivetrain he describes. Still need the solar panel roof, fuel type and water purifier, carbon body, but they're coming.

    ReplyDelete