THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, September 27, 2013

THE EVACUATION RIGHT BEFORE THE STUFF HIT THE FAN

I have been thinking a lot about what Joseph Smith did right before his martyrdom.  He, sensing things were getting dicey, sent most of the 12 to be away on missions other than the two who had to act as witnesses and yet survive to be a full quorum to carry on the keys after he and Hyrum were gone.  He did not want the spill over to take the body of the twelve out when things were tough.

I look at the young ones who are sent out to be missionaries right now.  Amazing strength in that collective body.  The best blood again has been evacuated in the same fashion that it was back in the day of BY and are not in the valleys that will be hit initially, but out where they can survive and do the most good in gathering people back to the mountains.  That young leadership, if taught well, will provide some much-needed youthful strength to people who will be knocked down (picture Sendai, JP - but on a much more vast scale, so big that a meaningful rescue by the government or military will simply not be possible due to the overwhelming nature of the event).  So, I have to wonder about events that are occurring right before our eyes and am constrained to ask the question of what it all means.

I put only a 30% chance on the ball starting to roll this fall - but I can see it as a possibility.  I do not think Spencer mentioned this - but there will be a pre-cursor EQ in Utah before the big one that causes Draper Lake.  I see this as a good thing.  Hopefully, those who are awake will see this "wakeup call" as a chance to go nuts one last time and fill the bathtubs and the tanks of the car, etc and hoard in earnest in prep for the biggie that is just around the corner.

Time will tell.  Otherwise, I am holding out for Oct 2014 or 2015.  Meanwhile, slow and steady.....

No comments:

Post a Comment