THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

INTERVIEW WITH THE INVENTOR OF THE CHIP - THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Folks - you HAVE to listen to this.  This guy was on the ground floor of the development of the chip - the mark of the beast.  I have two things that upset me greatly.  First of all, he mentions how integrated Howard Hughs was in the development of this thing.  For all you who know the history of Howard Hughs, he loved to hire LDS folks - because he knew he could trust them for their honesty and work ethic.

I think this along with the NSA spy center going in near Draper, Utah just spell disaster for the Elders of Israel.  We should NEVER be assisting this garbage - but resisting it at all costs.  Where are the Prophets on the wall on this stuff?  The Elders should be rising up in their might and fighting this with all their vigor - not being complicit in it.  I just talked to a guy today about the stuff from this blog - who is an excellent instructor in our Elder's Quorum - but who just told me that he was not into deep doctrine and that he was just focusing on charity.  I agree, that is super important - but if you are so ignorant of the doctrines that you are working lock-step with the A/C to implement the very programs that will destroy freedoms and the fiber of this nation - WHO CARES ABOUT CHARITY......  At that point - your goose is cooked.  There needs to be BALANCE in all things, folks!  The head buried in the sand will not work!

Here is what got me spun up (you will have to forward the slider until you hear the two person dialogue - in order to get to the good stuff).

Enjoy!:   http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nteb/2012/12/03/whats-really-inside-of-the-rfid-microchip-1

No comments:

Post a Comment