THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A PRESCIENT POST AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEVEN YEARS

Right around the time the A/C was receiving his Nobel "peace prize", I wrote this piece in December 2009.  It was one of my first blog pieces.

FROM THE MOUTH OF BABES

I had no idea the clock was ticking on the seven year mess that ends with the near extermination of the Jews in Jerusalem - and us over here with our own set of serious problems.

At the time, in the blog post, I said that the war could happen in the next 4-7 years.  How prescient that was.  I had NO idea at the time that this would be the approximate reign of the last 42 month period where all hell broke loose on this blue space marble.

I hope I am wrong - but things appear to be right on track for 2015-2016. 

I mentioned the 20 year cycle - that will occur as the heathen nations receive the gospel at the hands of the 144,000 High Priests who are sent (as Spencer described) to gather them out.

Thanks, bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment