THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, August 2, 2013

DREAMS AND VISIONS - THE EAGLE IS BROUGHT DOWN

 I thought this account had merit considering the vision of George Washington and Deganawida:

October 15, 2004
This is the message God gave Michael Boldea through a dream while he was in North Carolina.   Michael asked for a confirmation of this message and asked God simply to give him the dream again if it was from him.  The next night he had the same dream.
America had many chances to repent and individually some people are still repenting and asking the Lord into their heart. We praise God for this.  However, since 911 we can see many in America have disregarded the warnings from God and efforts have been made across this land to allow gay marriage, remove references of God from landmarks and buildings, and even the pledge of allegience.  America is on a collision course with judgement and this is why the watchman are blowing the trumpet.
Michael has spent 18 years travelling across America 12 with his grandfather, Dumitru Duduman, warning, sharing from the word of God, and speaking only what God shows him. May God give us all ears to hear this message.
(Hand Of Help Ministries)

The Eagle and the Serpents

(The Angel said, "this has been revealed to you, that you may know, the first bite has been, the second is yet to come, and the third will be its destruction.") Psalm 34:7-8, "The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them.  Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!  Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints!   There is no want to those who fear Him."
Upon my return to the United States in late August, I had a very vivid and troubling dream.  I shared it with the staff here in Wisconsin, and with a few other brothers, but continued to pray and seek direction from God as to whether or not I should include it in the newsletter.
At the staff's urging, and feeling a release from the Lord, I have included this dream in this issue of the newsletter.
I dreamt I was walking through a sparsely wooded forest, and suddenly my attention was drawn to an eagle flying high above the tree line.  It was a beautiful sight to behold as the eagle rode the thermals, flying in slow lazy arks across the blue sky.  I began to quicken my pace, and keep up with the eagle's flight, all the while keeping an eye on it, noticing that it was slowly descending toward the earth.  I followed it for a long time, its descend not being sudden but very gradual.
Finally I came upon a small clearing, where there were no trees, just some bushes on the edges of the green grass.  The eagle landed in the clearing, and began to look around not seeming to notice me.
As I began to wonder what the relevance of this was, a man dressed in white, hands clasped in front of him, appeared beside me, and said, "Be patient, in due time you will see the purpose."
I was silent as I watched the eagle, and was beginning to grow somewhat impatient, when suddenly, it seemed out of nowhere, a brown snake lunged at the eagle, and bit down on its left wing.  The snake's strike was very quick and very precise.  The eagle reacted without delay, clawing and pecking at the snake cutting deep wounds in its underbelly, trying to defend itself and ward off the serpent.  Just as it seemed the eagle was winning the battle, and the serpent was retreating, another serpent appeared, red and black diagonal stripes covering its body, and without hesitation struck out at the eagle's right wing, biting down, and refusing to release.  After a momentary tug of war the serpent tore off flesh and feathers, leaving a large wound on the eagle's right wing.  The second bite was much worse than the first, and for an instant the eagle was stunned.  Then a serpent much larger than the previous two, made up of many colors, slithered toward the eagle, opened its jaws, and lunged, taking the whole of the eagle's head in its mouth before biting down.
The serpents retreated and the man who had been standing beside me, walked to the eagle, knelt down, picked it up, and held it in his cupped hands.  The look of grief on his face was beyond any I have seen in my life.  Just seeing the look on the man's face broke your heart.
The man continued to look down at the eagle, and with a pained voice said, "The true tragedy, is that at any moment it could have sought the safety of the above, it could have soared toward the heavens and would have found its protection.   This has been revealed to you, that you may know, the first bite has been, the second is yet to come, and the third will be its destruction."
I watched for a long time as the man held the eagle in the palms of his hands, the pained expression never leaving his features.  I was too stunned to speak, or ask any questions, what I had seen having seemed so real.  The feeling followed me into my waking hours as well, and each time I closed my eyes I saw the entire scene play before my eyes throughout the day.
One thing that I feel I need to share with you is that the second bite seemed to come from an unexpected place.  Although I have my own opinion concerning this, I choose to keep it to myself, because expounding on personal opinion is a dangerous thing when it comes to things that God reveals.
I was hesitant in sharing this dream, because I know some will perceive it as a reason to fear.  It is not a reason to fear, but a reason to be stirred, and emboldened for the kingdom of God.  The reality, is that these are the times we are living in, and I for one am thankful to God for his forewarnings, knowing that His children will never be unaware of what the future holds.  All I can do is urge you to be watchful, and diligent in your prayers to the Father. This nation, today, is more in need of prayer on its behalf than at any time in its history.  It is the prayers of His children that compels God to relent, and tarry.  Stand in the gap, you are precious in the eyes of God, and He hears your heartfelt supplications.
Joel 2:12-14, "Now, therefore, says the Lord, turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.   So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the Lord your God for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness; and He relents from doing harm."
With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
And another I thought interesting (fits with all the rest of the stuff);


Bob Neumann's Vision, The Killing of the Bull _________________________________________________________
THE EARTH IS ABOUT TO SHAKE ! DREAM: 11-28-08
     This morning I was up at 3:30 am, I had a dream about the earth shaking, I heard the Lord say in the dream I will again shake the earth and America will shake to its very core.
      In the Dream people where standing in line at the stores shopping. I saw people like they worshiping price tags. I heard a man yell out this is a great price on these Play Station games. I look at the games and saw these kids playing these games. As I looked I could see the kids faces when they were killing there enemy. The body dismemberment parts of their arms falling off and blood flying everywhere. Kids where laughing and saying cool, look at that guy dying.
      Then these demons where reaching out of the games from their TV and griping the heads of these kids, melting their brains. The kids kept saying kill them , kill them, all of them. The next thing I saw, the kids heads starting to spill out with blood and thousands of kids where falling over and dyeing all over America. Then as I looked I heard some man yelling at another man and fighting broke out in stores all over America, I heard the word greed. I looked on these people heads and on their heads where written the word greed.
      I looked across the parking lot. I saw a wall with a large hole in it, so I walked over to look in the hole and I saw people where standing in front of TVs saying look at these prices. This man griped this TV another griped one as well another said that not fair all the TVs are gone. I looked on their faces and written on their faces was the word Jealousy. This women yelled out "That's my TV". Then I saw people standing there watching the TV. I heard some man yell out they only had eight TVs at that price. I looked to see the price tag on the TV and it read " ITS ALL OVER FOR AMERICA, ITS COME TO ITS FULL". The man yelled out "Listen", and the TV news came on and said we have a news alert just in. There has been an outbreak of killing. A man went out with a gun to the Eastown Mall and kill 13 people. Police said people where running everywhere.
      Then I heard, it has just been reported there was a very large earthquake that hit California, massive death everywhere. I looked and I saw dead bodies all over. I heard gun fire going off, looting in the streets, it was a outbreak of riots. Then a man yell out and said that all the banks are closed we can't get are money out. I looked again and saw military troops coming down the street they where grabbing people and hauling them away. I could hear screaming everywhere. I heard some explosions go off. A man yelled out that is the end of our city, there all dead.  I could see fires all over America.The President of America came on the TV and said ladies and gentlemen, I have declared Martial Law due to civil unrest and the large 8.5 earthquake and America has just been attack by a group of terrorist that has hit three cities. Please stay home and do not come out of your homes, we will keep you updated and we let you know what to do. Then the dream ended.
     I prayed and ask the Lord for a conformation in His word and It read, Isaiah 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth will move out of its place, In the wrath of the Lord of hosts and in the day of His fierce anger. I got a second witness on this dream it was Ezekiel 8

_________________________________________________________________


Multi city terrorist attack 3 cities


*I saw a vision in the night watch when I woke up at 3:00am and I heard the Lord say; “A Storm, A Storm, A Storm”!** *  While I was thinking about what He said, I heard the words *Tora, Tora, Tora!*  I prayed and ponder what was said and my sense was to tell everyone to get off the East coast and West Coast. A huge black cloud moved very quickly to the East Coast of America.  I looked to the West and I saw the ground explode.  I heard massive buildings collapse and I saw people flying up into the air and falling to the ground, dead. I saw a large city in California explode. I saw an attack in Washington D. C. and I saw a massive storm hit the East Coast. I heard the scream of people and I saw two huge Angels come down out of the heavens and moving very swiftly to America. One Angel blew a loud trumpet and the other Angel shouted with a loud voice and said, “I have been sent to strike America three times and bring Death.  The Angel shouted again, “Look to your cities,” and across America three cities blew up. He shouted again and I saw a massive gun that reach from one side of the country to the other. This massive gun went off and the Angel said, “War has come to America and the time is now at hand and many shall die.

No comments:

Post a Comment