THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, August 26, 2013

OGDEN TEMPLE NUKE DREAM - ABOUT TO BE FULFILLED??

Well, I have to say I am getting a little nervous about things.  We have irritated the crap out of Russia with this Syria thing (see previous posts).  I had a dream earlier this spring where I saw the final touches being put on the Ogden Temple and they were pulling the scaffolding off, the cranes and boom lifts away and starting on the landscaping when the crap hit the fan. 

Just went to look at the temple cam - and they are just about there.  Note that the curbing is in which means that the topsoil, plants, bark dust and compacted gravel and pavement is about to go in.  Just about where I saw things in my dream.  Within a month or two, anyway.  This IS close to the October timeframe I have been conditioned to be concerned about due to the volume of data that is out there.:



From what I saw in my dream, the building was destroyed in the fire ball and pressure wave.

It will not be a large nuke - but it will affect an area about 15 miles around the center of the blast.

It is commonly known that the Russians have hidden nukes strategically throughout the US.  You cannot shoot them out of the air - because they are already here.  There is no defense against them - other than to place your confidence in God to fight your battles - as it will take a divine intervention to thwart that kind of thing - if it is to be thwarted at all.  Our nation has done the opposite under the deft leadership of the anti-Christ.  And the sheeple have bought into the agenda!!

I did a BYU Capstone project there at HAFB and know how significant it is to our fighting forces.  You take it out - and you have seriously eliminated a key element in our ability to prosecute a war.

Seeing that the abomination desolation has already occurred on the occultic date of March 22, 2013 (that would be 322 - see the Gad skull and bones pic below), anything can happen from this time forward.  Any free time is borrowed time - and the reason I have been living it up this summer with my kids.  We may never get another opportunity - until we have passed thru the predicted sorrows.



More images - note John Kerry and George Bush.  A few among many who have controlled this nation's destiny since 1913 and before.

SKULL AND BONES PICS

Although I feel the timing is too soon per the "Visions" timeline, I simply do not know all things - and simply will not hem the Lord in on how things occur - especially when I have been given some sort of key of knowledge - or so I think I have.

Time will tell.....

1 comment:

  1. The timeline i have been assembling from my study of various dreams and visions puts the nuclear attack at the end of 2015. That is after the desolating plague which hits in the summer of 2015 and the Utah earthquake which occurs in the fall of 2015. But I'd like to know what other's think.

    ReplyDelete